The Ivy restaurant launches autumn menu
Hugo Berger | September 17, 2013
The Ivy, the high-end brasserie at Jumeirah Emirates Towers in Dubai, has recently launched its new seasonal menu featuring 30 new dishes.
These are inspired by autumnal flavours, with ingredients such as salsify, wild mushrooms, shellfish, cherries and pears featuring heavily.
The menu takes diners on a gastronomic world tour with dishes and produce from Europe, the Americas, Asia and Australasia.
Guests can begin their journey with a selection of East Asian appetisers, including beef tataki, unagi foie gras, prawn tempura, crab harumaki and miso soup.
New vegetarian hors d’oeuvres include chilled gazpacho, twice-baked cheese soufflé and sweet potato gnocchi, with Gorgonzola and sage.
The main courses include a variety of steaks as well as head chef Ben Tobitt’s siganture dish, the mixed grill for two, with gentleman’s relish.
Seafood fans can enjoy a classic lobster thermidor or try the hot smoked salmon with horseradish potato and roasted beetroot.
Desserts include the Black Forest chocolate crackle bombe, the flamed baked Alaska with blood orange, vanilla and passion fruit, or the pear tarte tatin with cinnamon ice cream.
For reservations and further information call 04 319 8767 or visit http://www.theivy.ae
- Waxwork-themed Taste of Fame eatery in Dubai’s Sunset Mall: get kitschy with George Clooney
- 1,001 Arabian bites: bread, the ultimate comfort food, is life itself
- New Dubai cafe brings together classic rock music and coffee
- Döner & Gyros sandwich shop to open in Dubai
- Ishi Khosla’s top tips for weight loss
- Emirati chefs give Eid a local flavour with these tasty recipes