The Dubai Food Festival celebrates Kerala cuisine
Saeed Saeed | February 22, 2014
A food festival dedicated to Kerala cuisine was held during the weekend in Dubai.
The Grand Kerala Festival, held at the Wonderland Theme and Water Park, offered food lovers a carnival atmosphere with tantalising regional dishes from the provinces of Malabar, Kochi and Travancore.
As well as the culinary treats, the event was packed with family activities including musical performances and stalls selling trinkets and fashion accessories.
The Grand Kerala Festival was part of the wider Dubai Food Festival which runs until March 15.
For more information go to www.dubaifoodfestival.com
World Cup Diary Day 26: When Belo Horizonte erupted
- Football diary: Germany’s Joachim Loew dreaming about Brazil
- World Cup Diary Day 24: Brazil fan’s World Cup final ticket saga
- World Cup Diary Day 23: Pope Francis, Spiderman and Rio’s cast of characters
- Paul the Octopus a hard act to follow; Maradona being Maradona; Ronaldo congratulates Klose
- Waxwork-themed Taste of Fame eatery in Dubai’s Sunset Mall: get kitschy with George Clooney
- 1,001 Arabian bites: bread, the ultimate comfort food, is life itself
- New Dubai cafe brings together classic rock music and coffee
- Döner & Gyros sandwich shop to open in Dubai
- Ishi Khosla’s top tips for weight loss
- Emirati chefs give Eid a local flavour with these tasty recipes