Big brunch at Eastern Mangroves
Afshan Ahmed | November 24, 2013
If your appetite for a Friday brunch has gotten bigger, the Eastern Mangroves Hotel and Spa by Anantara have just the meal to match it.
The hotel has added the Thai restaurant Pachaylen to its brunch offering every Friday. The restaurant serves dishes such as Tom Yum Kung (spicy prawn soup), Gaeng Kiew Waan Kai (green chicken curry) and Neua Phad Naam Man Hoi (stir fried beef tenderloin).
Ingredients, the hotelís signature restaurant with terrace, will continue to offer a diverse culinary brunch menu, along with the option of dining alfresco.
For reservations, call 02 656 1000 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Waxwork-themed Taste of Fame eatery in Dubai’s Sunset Mall: get kitschy with George Clooney
- 1,001 Arabian bites: bread, the ultimate comfort food, is life itself
- New Dubai cafe brings together classic rock music and coffee
- Döner & Gyros sandwich shop to open in Dubai
- Ishi Khosla’s top tips for weight loss
- Emirati chefs give Eid a local flavour with these tasty recipes