Big brunch at Eastern Mangroves
Afshan Ahmed | November 24, 2013
If your appetite for a Friday brunch has gotten bigger, the Eastern Mangroves Hotel and Spa by Anantara have just the meal to match it.
The hotel has added the Thai restaurant Pachaylen to its brunch offering every Friday. The restaurant serves dishes such as Tom Yum Kung (spicy prawn soup), Gaeng Kiew Waan Kai (green chicken curry) and Neua Phad Naam Man Hoi (stir fried beef tenderloin).
Ingredients, the hotelís signature restaurant with terrace, will continue to offer a diverse culinary brunch menu, along with the option of dining alfresco.
For reservations, call 02 656 1000 or email email@example.com
- Sanjeev Kapoor opens Signature, his first restaurant in Abu Dhabi
- Restaurant review: Cut by Wolfgang Puck
- Inakaya at Ritz-Carlton serves a taste of Japan
- Despite global fears, chocolate perseveres
- Q&A with Toko Dubai executive chef Sebastian Francis
- Nespresso recipe: Coffee Glazed Short Rib of Beef with Nespresso’s Fortissio Lungo Grand Cru Coffee