Big brunch at Eastern Mangroves
Afshan Ahmed | November 24, 2013
If your appetite for a Friday brunch has gotten bigger, the Eastern Mangroves Hotel and Spa by Anantara have just the meal to match it.
The hotel has added the Thai restaurant Pachaylen to its brunch offering every Friday. The restaurant serves dishes such as Tom Yum Kung (spicy prawn soup), Gaeng Kiew Waan Kai (green chicken curry) and Neua Phad Naam Man Hoi (stir fried beef tenderloin).
Ingredients, the hotel’s signature restaurant with terrace, will continue to offer a diverse culinary brunch menu, along with the option of dining alfresco.
For reservations, call 02 656 1000 or email email@example.com
- Eclairs come to Dubai’s Jumeirah Lakes Towers
- New Spanish chef at Catalan Abu Dhabi spruces up menu
- A meal at: Bestro Live & Raw Food Restaurant in The Dubai Mall’s Galeries Lafayette
- The recipe: The Farm - Dubai’s raw Vietnamese vegetable lettuce rolls
- Winner of The National’s second annual bake-off announced