The Awadhi Food Festival @ India Palace
Saeed Saeed | September 19, 2013
UAE restaurant chain India Palace are hosting the Awadhi Food Festival.
Running until the end of October, the festival promises authentic tastes of Lucknowi cuisine including Boti Kebab (char-grilled boneless mutton chunks marinated in mild spices) and and Adraki Chicken (mildly spiced boneless chicken curry with ginger, served with paratha or rice). Other dishes on the menu include Awadhi Channa (chick peas cooked with spices and masala) and Awadhi Chicken Korma (boneless chicken flavoured with herbs and spices).
For details go to www.indiapalace.ae
- So you think you can cook? Dubai cafe welcomes menu additions from home chefs
- Restaurant review: Studio Masr, World Trade Center Mall, Abu Dhabi
- 1,001 Arabian bites: why is sumac the spice that gets no respect?
- In pictures: Mellow Yellow Bakeshop and Cafe in Dubai
- Self-taught Emirati chef Bader Najeeb Al Awadhi bakes up a storm
- Fasting is healthy if done correctly, says celebrity dietician Ghida Arnaout