The art of eating: Louis Vuitton waffles
Mai El Shoush | August 1, 2012
Designer waffles anyone? Most people have heard the phrase “Put your money where your mouth is” but some things are seriously just beyond words.
American artist Andrew Lewicki’s latest creation is a Louis Vuitton waffle maker, in case perhaps one was in need of an extremely fashionable breakfast?
Take a look: http://www.andrewlewicki.com/projects
- Here’s what to expect at the Taste of Abu Dhabi
- In pictures: Eat your way to good health
- Fighting diabetes with walnuts
- Stratos is set to be a major player on the capital’s dining scene
- Five things to do today: attend the Shopping Soiree at Abu Dhabi Golf Club and catch the opening of the exhibition Fluid Forms
- Meet one of region’s newest chefs Brian Hughson of Frioul Bistro de Luxe