The art of eating: Louis Vuitton waffles
Mai El Shoush | August 1, 2012
Designer waffles anyone? Most people have heard the phrase “Put your money where your mouth is” but some things are seriously just beyond words.
American artist Andrew Lewicki’s latest creation is a Louis Vuitton waffle maker, in case perhaps one was in need of an extremely fashionable breakfast?
Take a look: http://www.andrewlewicki.com/projects
- Eclairs come to Dubai’s Jumeirah Lakes Towers
- New Spanish chef at Catalan Abu Dhabi spruces up menu
- A meal at: Bestro Live & Raw Food Restaurant in The Dubai Mall’s Galeries Lafayette
- The recipe: The Farm - Dubai’s raw Vietnamese vegetable lettuce rolls
- Winner of The National’s second annual bake-off announced
- A dish best served cold: A look into the increasingly popular raw-food movement
- In pictures: Where to get your raw food fix in Abu Dhabi and Dubai
- In pictures: Tools for raw food at home
- Market Kitchen at Le Royal Méridien pricey but worth visiting
- 1,001 arabian bites: Sesame opens a lot more than just one door