The art of eating: Louis Vuitton waffles
Mai El Shoush | August 1, 2012
Designer waffles anyone? Most people have heard the phrase “Put your money where your mouth is” but some things are seriously just beyond words.
American artist Andrew Lewicki’s latest creation is a Louis Vuitton waffle maker, in case perhaps one was in need of an extremely fashionable breakfast?
Take a look: http://www.andrewlewicki.com/projects
- Q&A with Toko Dubai executive chef Sebastian Francis
- Nespresso recipe: Coffee Glazed Short Rib of Beef with Nespresso’s Fortissio Lungo Grand Cru Coffee
- Nespresso’s guide to cooking with coffee beyond desserts
- Twinings still making tea history 300 years on
- No ticket, no problem: Other ways to enjoy Abu Dhabi during F1 weekend
- My UAE: Hot property with the Emirati coffee entrepreneur Mansoor Al Bastaki