Condé Nast's Vogue Café to open in Dubai Mall
Rebecca McLaughlin-Duane | April 17, 2013
It's official! The much-anticipated opening of the Vogue Café in Dubai Mall's Level Shoe District will take place on May 15th. Fashion-savvy shoppers can indulge in breakfast, lunch or dinner at the stylish eatery in between spots of retail therapy.
We love the fact that Condé Nast Restaurants’ head chef, Gary Robinson, has peppered the menu with calorie-conscious dishes as well as wheat-free past options for those with food intolerance.
Other culinary highlights promise to be the house-cured salmon, served with fresh dill, shaved pickled on rye in addition to duck confit parmentier with pistachio, sweet potato and tonka beans.
- Vogue Café is situated within Level Shoe District, The Dubai Mall and is open from 10am – 10pm from Sunday to Wednesday and 10am – midnight from Thursday to Saturday.
- For reservations, call 045016810 or go to www.facebook.com/voguecafedubai.
- Fasting is healthy if done correctly, says celebrity dietician Ghida Arnaout
- Self-taught Emirati chef Bader Najeeb Al Awadhi bakes up a storm
- Abu Dhabi’s tastiest secret: The Russian Kitchen House
- Four recipes for your UAE World Cup party
- Where to watch the World Cup in the UAE
- Restaurant review: The Foundry, Abu Dhabi