Taste of Dubai deals
Emily Shardlow | February 6, 2013
If you’re planning on heading to the year’s Taste of Dubai festival, which is being held from March 14-16th in Media City, then it could be well worth getting organised early.
For example: if you buy two tickets through RoundMenu before February 16th, not only will you save money (total cost Dh99, as opposed to Dh160 on the door), you’ll also be entered into a draw, with the top prize being a two night stay at the recently opened Fairmont, The Palm, with dinner at Brazilian restaurant Freco thrown in. To enter, visit http://www.roundmenu.com and quote the promotional code RMENU when booking.
Weigh up your options carefully though: if you book through the Taste of Dubai website then you’ll be in with a chance of winning “the ultimate dining experience”, worth Dh15,000 and entitling the winner to eat for free in various restaurants.
- Vox goes gourmet with new movie munchies
- Foodie news: Raffles Hotel Dubai and Westin Abu Dhabi Golf Resort to open new Italian eateries
- Anantara Sir Bani Yas Island to celebrate South African Heritage Month in September
- Buffalo Wings and Rings opening in the capital
- A meal at: The Ritz-Carlton Dubai’s Blue Jade Pan Asian restaurant