Taste of Dubai deals
Emily Shardlow | February 6, 2013
If you’re planning on heading to the year’s Taste of Dubai festival, which is being held from March 14-16th in Media City, then it could be well worth getting organised early.
For example: if you buy two tickets through RoundMenu before February 16th, not only will you save money (total cost Dh99, as opposed to Dh160 on the door), you’ll also be entered into a draw, with the top prize being a two night stay at the recently opened Fairmont, The Palm, with dinner at Brazilian restaurant Freco thrown in. To enter, visit http://www.roundmenu.com and quote the promotional code RMENU when booking.
Weigh up your options carefully though: if you book through the Taste of Dubai website then you’ll be in with a chance of winning “the ultimate dining experience”, worth Dh15,000 and entitling the winner to eat for free in various restaurants.
- Emirati chefs give Eid a local flavour with these tasty recipes
- Easy-to-make mocktails created especially for the readers of The National
- Video: Mocktail recipe - Sparkling Raspberry Basil Lemonade
- More summer mocktail recipes
- Video: Mocktail recipe - Saadiyat Delight
- Video: Mocktail recipe - National treasure