Taste of Dubai deals
Emily Shardlow | February 6, 2013
If you’re planning on heading to the year’s Taste of Dubai festival, which is being held from March 14-16th in Media City, then it could be well worth getting organised early.
For example: if you buy two tickets through RoundMenu before February 16th, not only will you save money (total cost Dh99, as opposed to Dh160 on the door), you’ll also be entered into a draw, with the top prize being a two night stay at the recently opened Fairmont, The Palm, with dinner at Brazilian restaurant Freco thrown in. To enter, visit http://www.roundmenu.com and quote the promotional code RMENU when booking.
Weigh up your options carefully though: if you book through the Taste of Dubai website then you’ll be in with a chance of winning “the ultimate dining experience”, worth Dh15,000 and entitling the winner to eat for free in various restaurants.
- No ticket, no problem: Other ways to enjoy Abu Dhabi during F1 weekend
- My UAE: Hot property with the Emirati coffee entrepreneur Mansoor Al Bastaki
- Feeding the F1 thousands: what’s in store for hungry fans enjoying the Abu Dhabi Grand Prix on a yacht
- New Youtube channel posts recipes for dog food
- Exclusive private dining club Nth Degree ushers in rare fare to Dubai
- A look at the dining scene around Abu Dhabi during F1 weekend