Sweet treats and shopping
Emily Shardlow | January 9, 2013
Fans of shopping and cupcakes rejoice. If you’re planning on burning a hole in your pocket, while taking advantage of Dubai Shopping Festival’s many deals over the next few weeks, then you might find yourself flagging and in need of a sugary pick me up.
Look no further than The Hummingbird Bakery in Dubai Mall, who are selling a range of specially designed Shopping Festival cupcakes, featuring the colours of the UAE flag. They are available from now until February 3rd and are priced at Dh20 each or Dh100 for six. To order online visit www.hummingbirdbakery.ae.
- Vox goes gourmet with new movie munchies
- Foodie news: Raffles Hotel Dubai and Westin Abu Dhabi Golf Resort to open new Italian eateries
- Anantara Sir Bani Yas Island to celebrate South African Heritage Month in September
- Buffalo Wings and Rings opening in the capital
- A meal at: The Ritz-Carlton Dubai’s Blue Jade Pan Asian restaurant