Sweet treats and shopping
Emily Shardlow | January 9, 2013
Fans of shopping and cupcakes rejoice. If you’re planning on burning a hole in your pocket, while taking advantage of Dubai Shopping Festival’s many deals over the next few weeks, then you might find yourself flagging and in need of a sugary pick me up.
Look no further than The Hummingbird Bakery in Dubai Mall, who are selling a range of specially designed Shopping Festival cupcakes, featuring the colours of the UAE flag. They are available from now until February 3rd and are priced at Dh20 each or Dh100 for six. To order online visit www.hummingbirdbakery.ae.
- Abu Dhabi Foodie News: Villa Toscana’s mushroom festival, Market Kitchen’s new cookery classes and Benihana’s golden nugget
- Creative confidence with Catalan’s new chef and menu
- Geales Urban Seafood Lounge hopes to make a splash in Dubai Marina
- A relaxing brunch at the Dusit Thani Abu Dhabi
- The newly refurbished Rodeo Grill is back with a new chef