Sweet treats and shopping
Emily Shardlow | January 9, 2013
Fans of shopping and cupcakes rejoice. If you’re planning on burning a hole in your pocket, while taking advantage of Dubai Shopping Festival’s many deals over the next few weeks, then you might find yourself flagging and in need of a sugary pick me up.
Look no further than The Hummingbird Bakery in Dubai Mall, who are selling a range of specially designed Shopping Festival cupcakes, featuring the colours of the UAE flag. They are available from now until February 3rd and are priced at Dh20 each or Dh100 for six. To order online visit www.hummingbirdbakery.ae.
- Waxwork-themed Taste of Fame eatery in Dubai’s Sunset Mall: get kitschy with George Clooney
- 1,001 Arabian bites: bread, the ultimate comfort food, is life itself
- New Dubai cafe brings together classic rock music and coffee
- Döner & Gyros sandwich shop to open in Dubai
- Ishi Khosla’s top tips for weight loss
- Emirati chefs give Eid a local flavour with these tasty recipes