Sweet treats and shopping
Emily Shardlow | January 9, 2013
Fans of shopping and cupcakes rejoice. If you’re planning on burning a hole in your pocket, while taking advantage of Dubai Shopping Festival’s many deals over the next few weeks, then you might find yourself flagging and in need of a sugary pick me up.
Look no further than The Hummingbird Bakery in Dubai Mall, who are selling a range of specially designed Shopping Festival cupcakes, featuring the colours of the UAE flag. They are available from now until February 3rd and are priced at Dh20 each or Dh100 for six. To order online visit www.hummingbirdbakery.ae.
- Sanjeev Kapoor opens Signature, his first restaurant in Abu Dhabi
- Restaurant review: Cut by Wolfgang Puck
- Inakaya at Ritz-Carlton serves a taste of Japan
- Despite global fears, chocolate perseveres
- Q&A with Toko Dubai executive chef Sebastian Francis
- Nespresso recipe: Coffee Glazed Short Rib of Beef with Nespresso’s Fortissio Lungo Grand Cru Coffee