Christine Iyer | February 20, 2014
The Pastry Shop at Al Bustan Centre & Residence in Dubai has a cheesecake festival – and it's on until Wednesday, February 26.
The list is as long as it is delicious: choose from mango key lime (our favourite; pictured); chocolate mousse; pineapple upside-down; peanut-butter chocolate; white chocolate raspberry; white chocolate caramel; chocolate coconut cream; blueberry; and strawberry. There's also a special Snickers Bar variety.
From Dh14 per slice. Call 04 263 0000.
- So you think you can cook? Dubai cafe welcomes menu additions from home chefs
- Restaurant review: Studio Masr, World Trade Center Mall, Abu Dhabi
- 1,001 Arabian bites: why is sumac the spice that gets no respect?
- In pictures: Mellow Yellow Bakeshop and Cafe in Dubai
- Self-taught Emirati chef Bader Najeeb Al Awadhi bakes up a storm
- Fasting is healthy if done correctly, says celebrity dietician Ghida Arnaout