Save time and money when making a restaurant reservation
Emily Shardlow | September 16, 2012
I tried out RoundMenu, a restaurant-booking and money-saving website the other day and was really impressed.
The website is currently advertising 231 different promotions at restaurants serving food from a range of different cuisines at differing price points- from cheap and cheerful to fine dining.
To make things easier, you can search the site according to your desired location, food type or theme (beach view, live music, family-friendly etc) and the promotions vary from place to place; some of them offer two for one deals, others 20 or 30 percent off the final bill Ė either way, itís worth the saving.
Once you have selected your chosen restaurant, all you need do is register with RoundMenu and then either buy credit through the site or book via SMS, in which case youíll be charged Dh5 for doing so. Complete the reservation online and soon after youíll receive a text message with the promotion code, which you show to the staff when you arrive at the restaurant.
Not only does this save you money and avoid the hassle of having to print out vouchers, itís also quicker and more efficient than making a reservation over the phone. Well worth trying out.
- All-day dining restaurant Nine7One is a pleasant surprise
- 1,001 Arabian Bites: From sweet to savoury, saffron is a valued spice
- In pictures: Nine7One restaurant in Dubai
- Kid-friendly recipes for UAE school children’s lunch-boxes
- 10 new UAE restaurants still set to open in 2014
- In pictures: Authentic Thai cooking tips from an Anantara chef