Royal China launches new weekend brunch
Rebecca McLaughlin-Duane | November 19, 2013
Royal China restaurant in the Dubai International Financial Centre has just launched a weekend brunch.
On offer will be house specialties like vegetarian and prawn dim sum with an array of dipping sauces.
Prices start from Dh188. To book your spot or for more information, visit www.royalchinadubai.com
- Waxwork-themed Taste of Fame eatery in Dubai’s Sunset Mall: get kitschy with George Clooney
- 1,001 Arabian bites: bread, the ultimate comfort food, is life itself
- New Dubai cafe brings together classic rock music and coffee
- Döner & Gyros sandwich shop to open in Dubai
- Ishi Khosla’s top tips for weight loss
- Emirati chefs give Eid a local flavour with these tasty recipes