Royal China launches new weekend brunch
Rebecca McLaughlin-Duane | November 19, 2013
Royal China restaurant in the Dubai International Financial Centre has just launched a weekend brunch.
On offer will be house specialties like vegetarian and prawn dim sum with an array of dipping sauces.
Prices start from Dh188. To book your spot or for more information, visit www.royalchinadubai.com
- All-day dining restaurant Nine7One is a pleasant surprise
- 1,001 Arabian Bites: From sweet to savoury, saffron is a valued spice
- In pictures: Nine7One restaurant in Dubai
- Kid-friendly recipes for UAE school children’s lunch-boxes
- 10 new UAE restaurants still set to open in 2014
- In pictures: Authentic Thai cooking tips from an Anantara chef