Royal China launches new weekend brunch
Rebecca McLaughlin-Duane | November 19, 2013
Royal China restaurant in the Dubai International Financial Centre has just launched a weekend brunch.
On offer will be house specialties like vegetarian and prawn dim sum with an array of dipping sauces.
Prices start from Dh188. To book your spot or for more information, visit www.royalchinadubai.com
- No ticket, no problem: Other ways to enjoy Abu Dhabi during F1 weekend
- My UAE: Hot property with the Emirati coffee entrepreneur Mansoor Al Bastaki
- Feeding the F1 thousands: what’s in store for hungry fans enjoying the Abu Dhabi Grand Prix on a yacht
- New Youtube channel posts recipes for dog food
- Exclusive private dining club Nth Degree ushers in rare fare to Dubai
- A look at the dining scene around Abu Dhabi during F1 weekend