Royal China launches new weekend brunch
Rebecca McLaughlin-Duane | November 19, 2013
Royal China restaurant in the Dubai International Financial Centre has just launched a weekend brunch.
On offer will be house specialties like vegetarian and prawn dim sum with an array of dipping sauces.
Prices start from Dh188. To book your spot or for more information, visit www.royalchinadubai.com
- Despite global fears, chocolate perseveres
- Q&A with Toko Dubai executive chef Sebastian Francis
- Nespresso recipe: Coffee Glazed Short Rib of Beef with Nespresso’s Fortissio Lungo Grand Cru Coffee
- Nespresso’s guide to cooking with coffee beyond desserts
- Twinings still making tea history 300 years on
- No ticket, no problem: Other ways to enjoy Abu Dhabi during F1 weekend