Royal China launches new weekend brunch
Rebecca McLaughlin-Duane | November 19, 2013
Royal China restaurant in the Dubai International Financial Centre has just launched a weekend brunch.
On offer will be house specialties like vegetarian and prawn dim sum with an array of dipping sauces.
Prices start from Dh188. To book your spot or for more information, visit www.royalchinadubai.com
- Emirati chefs give Eid a local flavour with these tasty recipes
- Easy-to-make mocktails created especially for the readers of The National
- Video: Mocktail recipe - Sparkling Raspberry Basil Lemonade
- More summer mocktail recipes
- Video: Mocktail recipe - Saadiyat Delight
- Video: Mocktail recipe - National treasure