Peter Gordon at Jones the Grocer
Asmaa Al Hameli | October 20, 2013
The award-winning chef Peter Gordon celebrates the launch of his latest book, Everyday, with Jones the Grocer chefs, who are designing and presenting a special menu at all the Jones stores in the UAE from October 21 to November 3.
Jones the Grocer will feature Gordon's dishes from Everyday such as: poached chicken and pear with watercress avocado salsa; hot smoked salmon, potato and pea salad with tahini dressing, along with a selection of desserts such as chocolate mocha pots with cinnamon and shortbread.
The tasting menu in Abu Dhabi will also include grape pairing and will cost Dh330. In Dubai the tasting menu will cost Dh230. The special menu will be available all day to include breakfast, appetisers, salads, main courses and desserts.
The New Zealand-born Gordon has restaurants in Auckland and London where they continuously impress people with their innovation. A selection of Gordon's cookbooks, as well as signed copies, will be available to purchase in Jones the Grocer.
* For more information, contact email@example.com
- A hint of good things to come at Taste of Dubai
- Restaurant review: The Pizza Guys’ doughy New York-style treats
- 1001 Arabian Bites: Are adults the biggest children of food foibles?
- When Muslims are faced with haram foods
- MasterChef Australia finalist takes Middle Eastern food Down Under
- Spoilt for Choix: The multi-Michelin-starred French chef Pierre Gagnaire’s first restaurant in the Middle East