Paradise in a tea cup?
Anna Seaman | May 23, 2013
Although the picturesque promenades of Europe's Cote d’Azur or the summit of Victoria Peak in Hong Kong may seem a million miles away, perhaps if you close your eyes and relax with a cup of exotic blended tea, you might be able to drift away?
At least that's what the people behind the TWG Tea Weekend Collection would have us believe. Whether it is a A Weekend in St Tropez - a blend of red fruits and berries - or the grand mélange of green tea, wild rhubarb, blossoms and malty toffee of A Weekend in Hong Kong, the latest selection promises paradise in a tea cup. For those who want to stay closer to home, A Weekend in Dubai is green tea blended with rare fruits and flowers.
* The Weekend Tea Collection teas is available in sets of two, three and five, priced at Dh222, Dh296 and Dh455 respectively. Each tea is packaged in an artisan tin featuring an image of the city that inspired it and is encased in a luxurious TWG Tea gift box.
- Sanjeev Kapoor opens Signature, his first restaurant in Abu Dhabi
- Restaurant review: Cut by Wolfgang Puck
- Inakaya at Ritz-Carlton serves a taste of Japan
- Despite global fears, chocolate perseveres
- Q&A with Toko Dubai executive chef Sebastian Francis
- Nespresso recipe: Coffee Glazed Short Rib of Beef with Nespresso’s Fortissio Lungo Grand Cru Coffee