New teas at the St Regis Saadiyat Island Resort
Saeed Saeed | June 18, 2013
Tea lovers can savour the new blends of brews exclusive to the St Regis Saadiyat Island Resort.
Teaming up with the tea brand TWG, the new blends are served on hotel grounds in addition to the to The Drawing Room: home to the St Regis' Afternoon Tea ritual.
“The two exclusive tea blends, the St. Regis Arabian blend and the Iridium Spa blend, were created to complement our strong legacy of our tea ritual,” explains hotel manager Max Wiegerinck
“The St. Regis blend is a striking red tea blended with a subtle mélange of aromatic Arabian spices while the Iridium Spa blend is caffeine free and is rich is spices while having notes of almond and sweet orange.”
Wiegerinck says the teas also represent the hotel’s Abu Dhabi locale.
“The blends reflect our location of Abu Dhabi,” he says.
“It containing aromatic spices while also having light fruit notes which reflect our island surroundings.”
For more details on the St Regis Saadiyat Island resort and and it’s Afternoon Tea ritual go to: www.stregissaadiyatisland.com
- Easy-to-make mocktails created especially for the readers of The National
- Video: Mocktail recipe - Sparkling Raspberry Basil Lemonade
- More summer mocktail recipes
- Video: Mocktail recipe - Saadiyat Delight
- Video: Mocktail recipe - National treasure
- In pictures: Creation of the Saadiyat Delight Mocktail