New brunch menu at Reform Social and Grill
Afshan Ahmed | January 7, 2014
Reform Social and Grill in Dubai has launched a new brunch option.
The menu has a sharing platter from four options, main course, side dishes, dessert or cheese platter. The main course includes Fish and Chips, Whole Sea Bream and “Scarborough Fair” Whole Spring Chicken.
The British gastropub has also started serving roast dinners on Saturday and Sunday. Diners can watch the Premier League and UEFA Champions League matches every weekend on their giant screen in the garden.
For more information on prices and reservations visit reformssocialgrill.ae
- Nespresso recipe: Coffee Glazed Short Rib of Beef with Nespresso’s Fortissio Lungo Grand Cru Coffee
- Nespresso’s guide to cooking with coffee beyond desserts
- Twinings still making tea history 300 years on
- No ticket, no problem: Other ways to enjoy Abu Dhabi during F1 weekend
- My UAE: Hot property with the Emirati coffee entrepreneur Mansoor Al Bastaki
- Feeding the F1 thousands: what’s in store for hungry fans enjoying the Abu Dhabi Grand Prix on a yacht