New brunch menu at Reform Social and Grill
Afshan Ahmed | January 7, 2014
Reform Social and Grill in Dubai has launched a new brunch option.
The menu has a sharing platter from four options, main course, side dishes, dessert or cheese platter. The main course includes Fish and Chips, Whole Sea Bream and “Scarborough Fair” Whole Spring Chicken.
The British gastropub has also started serving roast dinners on Saturday and Sunday. Diners can watch the Premier League and UEFA Champions League matches every weekend on their giant screen in the garden.
For more information on prices and reservations visit reformssocialgrill.ae
- Sanjeev Kapoor opens Signature, his first restaurant in Abu Dhabi
- Restaurant review: Cut by Wolfgang Puck
- Inakaya at Ritz-Carlton serves a taste of Japan
- Despite global fears, chocolate perseveres
- Q&A with Toko Dubai executive chef Sebastian Francis
- Nespresso recipe: Coffee Glazed Short Rib of Beef with Nespresso’s Fortissio Lungo Grand Cru Coffee