New brunch menu at Reform Social and Grill
Afshan Ahmed | January 7, 2014
Reform Social and Grill in Dubai has launched a new brunch option.
The menu has a sharing platter from four options, main course, side dishes, dessert or cheese platter. The main course includes Fish and Chips, Whole Sea Bream and “Scarborough Fair” Whole Spring Chicken.
The British gastropub has also started serving roast dinners on Saturday and Sunday. Diners can watch the Premier League and UEFA Champions League matches every weekend on their giant screen in the garden.
For more information on prices and reservations visit reformssocialgrill.ae
- Foodie news: Raffles Hotel Dubai and Westin Abu Dhabi Golf Resort to open new Italian eateries
- Anantara Sir Bani Yas Island to celebrate South African Heritage Month in September
- Buffalo Wings and Rings opening in the capital
- A meal at: The Ritz-Carlton Dubai’s Blue Jade Pan Asian restaurant
- Strawberry Festival at Godiva Chocolate Cafe