Market & Platters opening in Dubai Marina
Mai El Shoush | August 13, 2012
In Dubai Marina, there is a new spot for fresh produce.
Market & Platters, looks set to be opening soon at the Pinnacle Tower, close to Dubai Marina Walk.
It will be serving fruits and vegetables, dairy products and seafood - we spotted people putting on the final touches this morning.
Their website www.marketandplatters.com is still under construction but check back for more details.
- Nespresso recipe: Coffee Glazed Short Rib of Beef with Nespresso’s Fortissio Lungo Grand Cru Coffee
- Nespresso’s guide to cooking with coffee beyond desserts
- Twinings still making tea history 300 years on
- No ticket, no problem: Other ways to enjoy Abu Dhabi during F1 weekend
- My UAE: Hot property with the Emirati coffee entrepreneur Mansoor Al Bastaki
- Feeding the F1 thousands: what’s in store for hungry fans enjoying the Abu Dhabi Grand Prix on a yacht