Make your own kebabs at Anatolia Grill
Saeed Saeed | October 7, 2013
Want to get more hands on when it comes to restaurant dining?
Turkish eatery Anatolia Grill are now allowing customers to grill their own kebabs at any of their two establishments at Dubai's Ibn Batuta Mall and Midrif City Center.
The ‘Grill It Yourself’ menu, priced at Dh148, comprises of two skewers of Adana Kebab and Fistikli Kebab and a skewer of Izgara Kebap, Tavuk Ozgara and grilled vegetables.
The meat will also be accompanied by fresh bread from the oven (made by the restaurant).
For details call the Ibn Batuta Mall branch on 04 4356300 or the one at Mirdif City Centre on 04 4356300
- A hint of good things to come at Taste of Dubai
- Restaurant review: The Pizza Guys’ doughy New York-style treats
- 1001 Arabian Bites: Are adults the biggest children of food foibles?
- When Muslims are faced with haram foods
- MasterChef Australia finalist takes Middle Eastern food Down Under
- Spoilt for Choix: The multi-Michelin-starred French chef Pierre Gagnaire’s first restaurant in the Middle East