Make your own kebabs at Anatolia Grill
Saeed Saeed | October 7, 2013
Want to get more hands on when it comes to restaurant dining?
Turkish eatery Anatolia Grill are now allowing customers to grill their own kebabs at any of their two establishments at Dubai's Ibn Batuta Mall and Midrif City Center.
The ‘Grill It Yourself’ menu, priced at Dh148, comprises of two skewers of Adana Kebab and Fistikli Kebab and a skewer of Izgara Kebap, Tavuk Ozgara and grilled vegetables.
The meat will also be accompanied by fresh bread from the oven (made by the restaurant).
For details call the Ibn Batuta Mall branch on 04 4356300 or the one at Mirdif City Centre on 04 4356300
- Nespresso recipe: Coffee Glazed Short Rib of Beef with Nespresso’s Fortissio Lungo Grand Cru Coffee
- Nespresso’s guide to cooking with coffee beyond desserts
- Twinings still making tea history 300 years on
- No ticket, no problem: Other ways to enjoy Abu Dhabi during F1 weekend
- My UAE: Hot property with the Emirati coffee entrepreneur Mansoor Al Bastaki
- Feeding the F1 thousands: what’s in store for hungry fans enjoying the Abu Dhabi Grand Prix on a yacht