Make your own kebabs at Anatolia Grill
Saeed Saeed | October 7, 2013
Want to get more hands on when it comes to restaurant dining?
Turkish eatery Anatolia Grill are now allowing customers to grill their own kebabs at any of their two establishments at Dubai's Ibn Batuta Mall and Midrif City Center.
The ‘Grill It Yourself’ menu, priced at Dh148, comprises of two skewers of Adana Kebab and Fistikli Kebab and a skewer of Izgara Kebap, Tavuk Ozgara and grilled vegetables.
The meat will also be accompanied by fresh bread from the oven (made by the restaurant).
For details call the Ibn Batuta Mall branch on 04 4356300 or the one at Mirdif City Centre on 04 4356300
- Waxwork-themed Taste of Fame eatery in Dubai’s Sunset Mall: get kitschy with George Clooney
- 1,001 Arabian bites: bread, the ultimate comfort food, is life itself
- New Dubai cafe brings together classic rock music and coffee
- Döner & Gyros sandwich shop to open in Dubai
- Ishi Khosla’s top tips for weight loss