Magnolia’s baker rises to the UAE occasion
Rebecca McLaughlin-Duane | November 17, 2013
Bloomingdale’s Dubai welcomed the chief baking officer of New York's Magnolia Bakery to town for a festive cooking class.
Bobbie Lloyd shared a brief history of the so-called 'cupcake craze' with the salivating crowds while whisking up a pumpkin spice whoopee pie.
Magnolia Bakery is located in Bloomingdale’s Dubai, The Dubai Mall and Level 1, at The Galleria on Al Maryah Island, Abu Dhabi. Magnolia Bakery also delivers for pre-orders via telephone: +971 (0)4 350 5440 (Dubai) or +971 (0)2 674 9380 (Abu Dhabi).
- 1,001 Arabian Bites: From sweet to savoury, saffron is a valued spice
- All-day dining restaurant Nine7One is a pleasant surprise
- In pictures: Nine7One restaurant in Dubai
- Kid-friendly recipes for UAE school children’s lunch-boxes
- 10 new UAE restaurants still set to open in 2014
- In pictures: Authentic Thai cooking tips from an Anantara chef