Magnolia’s baker rises to the UAE occasion
Rebecca McLaughlin-Duane | November 17, 2013
Bloomingdale’s Dubai welcomed the chief baking officer of New York's Magnolia Bakery to town for a festive cooking class.
Bobbie Lloyd shared a brief history of the so-called 'cupcake craze' with the salivating crowds while whisking up a pumpkin spice whoopee pie.
Magnolia Bakery is located in Bloomingdale’s Dubai, The Dubai Mall and Level 1, at The Galleria on Al Maryah Island, Abu Dhabi. Magnolia Bakery also delivers for pre-orders via telephone: +971 (0)4 350 5440 (Dubai) or +971 (0)2 674 9380 (Abu Dhabi).
- Abu Dhabi Foodie News: Villa Toscana’s mushroom festival, Market Kitchen’s new cookery classes and Benihana’s golden nugget
- Creative confidence with Catalan’s new chef and menu
- Geales Urban Seafood Lounge hopes to make a splash in Dubai Marina
- A relaxing brunch at the Dusit Thani Abu Dhabi
- The newly refurbished Rodeo Grill is back with a new chef