Magnolia’s baker rises to the UAE occasion
Rebecca McLaughlin-Duane | November 17, 2013
Bloomingdale’s Dubai welcomed the chief baking officer of New York's Magnolia Bakery to town for a festive cooking class.
Bobbie Lloyd shared a brief history of the so-called 'cupcake craze' with the salivating crowds while whisking up a pumpkin spice whoopee pie.
Magnolia Bakery is located in Bloomingdale’s Dubai, The Dubai Mall and Level 1, at The Galleria on Al Maryah Island, Abu Dhabi. Magnolia Bakery also delivers for pre-orders via telephone: +971 (0)4 350 5440 (Dubai) or +971 (0)2 674 9380 (Abu Dhabi).
- Waxwork-themed Taste of Fame eatery in Dubai’s Sunset Mall: get kitschy with George Clooney
- 1,001 Arabian bites: bread, the ultimate comfort food, is life itself
- New Dubai cafe brings together classic rock music and coffee
- Döner & Gyros sandwich shop to open in Dubai
- Ishi Khosla’s top tips for weight loss
- Emirati chefs give Eid a local flavour with these tasty recipes