Magnolia’s baker rises to the UAE occasion
Rebecca McLaughlin-Duane | November 17, 2013
Bloomingdale’s Dubai welcomed the chief baking officer of New York's Magnolia Bakery to town for a festive cooking class.
Bobbie Lloyd shared a brief history of the so-called 'cupcake craze' with the salivating crowds while whisking up a pumpkin spice whoopee pie.
Magnolia Bakery is located in Bloomingdale’s Dubai, The Dubai Mall and Level 1, at The Galleria on Al Maryah Island, Abu Dhabi. Magnolia Bakery also delivers for pre-orders via telephone: +971 (0)4 350 5440 (Dubai) or +971 (0)2 674 9380 (Abu Dhabi).
- Easy-to-make mocktails created especially for the readers of The National
- Video: Mocktail recipe - Sparkling Raspberry Basil Lemonade
- More summer mocktail recipes
- Video: Mocktail recipe - Saadiyat Delight
- Video: Mocktail recipe - National treasure
- In pictures: Creation of the Saadiyat Delight Mocktail