Magnolia’s baker rises to the UAE occasion
Rebecca McLaughlin-Duane | November 17, 2013
Bloomingdale’s Dubai welcomed the chief baking officer of New York's Magnolia Bakery to town for a festive cooking class.
Bobbie Lloyd shared a brief history of the so-called 'cupcake craze' with the salivating crowds while whisking up a pumpkin spice whoopee pie.
Magnolia Bakery is located in Bloomingdale’s Dubai, The Dubai Mall and Level 1, at The Galleria on Al Maryah Island, Abu Dhabi. Magnolia Bakery also delivers for pre-orders via telephone: +971 (0)4 350 5440 (Dubai) or +971 (0)2 674 9380 (Abu Dhabi).
- Sanjeev Kapoor opens Signature, his first restaurant in Abu Dhabi
- Restaurant review: Cut by Wolfgang Puck
- Inakaya at Ritz-Carlton serves a taste of Japan
- Despite global fears, chocolate perseveres
- Q&A with Toko Dubai executive chef Sebastian Francis
- Nespresso recipe: Coffee Glazed Short Rib of Beef with Nespresso’s Fortissio Lungo Grand Cru Coffee