Magnolia’s baker rises to the UAE occasion
Rebecca McLaughlin-Duane | November 17, 2013
Bloomingdale’s Dubai welcomed the chief baking officer of New York's Magnolia Bakery to town for a festive cooking class.
Bobbie Lloyd shared a brief history of the so-called 'cupcake craze' with the salivating crowds while whisking up a pumpkin spice whoopee pie.
Magnolia Bakery is located in Bloomingdale’s Dubai, The Dubai Mall and Level 1, at The Galleria on Al Maryah Island, Abu Dhabi. Magnolia Bakery also delivers for pre-orders via telephone: +971 (0)4 350 5440 (Dubai) or +971 (0)2 674 9380 (Abu Dhabi).
- No ticket, no problem: Other ways to enjoy Abu Dhabi during F1 weekend
- My UAE: Hot property with the Emirati coffee entrepreneur Mansoor Al Bastaki
- Feeding the F1 thousands: what’s in store for hungry fans enjoying the Abu Dhabi Grand Prix on a yacht
- New Youtube channel posts recipes for dog food
- Exclusive private dining club Nth Degree ushers in rare fare to Dubai
- A look at the dining scene around Abu Dhabi during F1 weekend