Loving the lobster at the Westin Abu Dhabi hotel
Hugo Berger | May 20, 2013
Those with a taste for crustacean should pay heed.
For the Fairways restaurant at the Westin hotel has just launched a weekly, all-you-can-eat feast of lobster.
On offer in the the vast buffet are a selection of Atlantic and Omani lobster prepared in 25 different ways.
While the cuisine is generally delicious, it's fair to say you may be struck with lobster fatigue by the end of your meal, vowing to avoid crustacean for some time afterwards.
Nevertheless, before this occurs, it's advisable to just settle at your table and consume, letting the lobster shells pile up around you.
Claws takes place every Wednesday at the Westin Abu Dhabi Golf Resort & Spa from 6.30pm to 11.30pm, costing Dh199 for the buffet or Dh289 with additional beverages. Call 02 616 9999 for more information.
- Here’s what to expect at the Taste of Abu Dhabi
- In pictures: Eat your way to good health
- Fighting diabetes with walnuts
- Stratos is set to be a major player on the capital’s dining scene
- Five things to do today: attend the Shopping Soiree at Abu Dhabi Golf Club and catch the opening of the exhibition Fluid Forms
- Meet one of region’s newest chefs Brian Hughson of Frioul Bistro de Luxe