Loving the lobster at the Westin Abu Dhabi hotel
Hugo Berger | May 20, 2013
Those with a taste for crustacean should pay heed.
For the Fairways restaurant at the Westin hotel has just launched a weekly, all-you-can-eat feast of lobster.
On offer in the the vast buffet are a selection of Atlantic and Omani lobster prepared in 25 different ways.
While the cuisine is generally delicious, it's fair to say you may be struck with lobster fatigue by the end of your meal, vowing to avoid crustacean for some time afterwards.
Nevertheless, before this occurs, it's advisable to just settle at your table and consume, letting the lobster shells pile up around you.
Claws takes place every Wednesday at the Westin Abu Dhabi Golf Resort & Spa from 6.30pm to 11.30pm, costing Dh199 for the buffet or Dh289 with additional beverages. Call 02 616 9999 for more information.
- Waxwork-themed Taste of Fame eatery in Dubai’s Sunset Mall: get kitschy with George Clooney
- 1,001 Arabian bites: bread, the ultimate comfort food, is life itself
- New Dubai cafe brings together classic rock music and coffee
- Döner & Gyros sandwich shop to open in Dubai
- Ishi Khosla’s top tips for weight loss
- Emirati chefs give Eid a local flavour with these tasty recipes