Learn to be your own Executive Chef
Mai El Shoush | May 9, 2013
Fancy being a chef for the night? Every Saturday and Sunday in June, The Thai Kitchen, at The Park Hyatt in Dubai, is offering Juhm Jihm, or hot pot, a communal Asian meal where guests can cook their own food at the table in an aromatic broth.
The dish, is from the popular venue’s Chef Supattra’s home province of Esarn, Thailand, and offered in addition to the à la carte menu.
The boiling broth is served in a hot clay pot and ingredients including shrimp, chicken, meat, vegetables and herbs, are presented raw on the side. Each person then places their choice of ingredients into the broth until cooked, after which they can be enjoyed with a choice of three flavorful Thai sauces.
Priced at Dh150 per person (the minimum order is for two people). For reservations call 04 317 2222
- Five things to do today: enjoy suhoor at Burger Joint NY UAE and play HintHunt with friends
- The ‘world’s best shawarma’ at Copenhagen’s Shawarma Grill House
- Molten Me in Abu Dhabi specialises in meltingly delicious lava cakes
- 1,001 Arabian bites: for those who think eating is a chore
- Restaurant review: Lao at the Waldorf Astoria Dubai Palm Jumeirah