Last minute cookery school deal
Emily Shardlow | February 27, 2013
For the last month or so, the Jumeirah Creekside hotel has been running a great deal whereby two people could spend the evening in the Cookery Pod at Blue Flame restaurant, receiving expert tuition from the head or sous chef for Dh300 total.
The deal ends on the 1st March though, so thereís only two nights left for people to learn how to cook, and later eat, some of the restaurantís signature dishes, at such a reasonable price.
The are currently places available for both nights. The classes start at 7pm and are limited to five people per session. Recipes and aprons are provided for guests to take home.
For reservations or more information call 04 230 8580. Blue Flame, Jumeirah Creekside Hotel, Al Garhoud, Dubai.
- Fasting is healthy if done correctly, says celebrity dietician Ghida Arnaout
- Self-taught Emirati chef Bader Najeeb Al Awadhi bakes up a storm
- Abu Dhabi’s tastiest secret: The Russian Kitchen House
- Four recipes for your UAE World Cup party
- Where to watch the World Cup in the UAE
- Restaurant review: The Foundry, Abu Dhabi