Jumeirah Restaurant Week starts soon
Anna Seaman | May 16, 2013
After the success of the first year, Jumeirah Restaurant Week is back. The seven day festival where top-notch restaurants in Dubai offer set menus that are slimline on the budget but certainly not on the waist, begins on May 23.
For Dh120 at casual diners and Dh180 at signature restaurants, 38 restaurants will take part across the city, bringing the opportunity to taste your way through a whole range of flavours and menus.
* Visit www.jumeirah.com/restaurantweek for more details
- So you think you can cook? Dubai cafe welcomes menu additions from home chefs
- Restaurant review: Studio Masr, World Trade Center Mall, Abu Dhabi
- 1,001 Arabian bites: why is sumac the spice that gets no respect?
- In pictures: Mellow Yellow Bakeshop and Cafe in Dubai
- Self-taught Emirati chef Bader Najeeb Al Awadhi bakes up a storm
- Fasting is healthy if done correctly, says celebrity dietician Ghida Arnaout