Icons Coffee Couture opens in Dubai
Christine Iyer | November 6, 2013
Icons Coffee Couture, a concept that shaves off hundreds of calories by using stevia as a substitute for sugar in its hot, icy and baked creations, has opened its first location in Dubai's Souk Al Bahar.
The cafe, which also serves organic coffee and tea, was started by the German model Elena Weber.
- Waxwork-themed Taste of Fame eatery in Dubai’s Sunset Mall: get kitschy with George Clooney
- 1,001 Arabian bites: bread, the ultimate comfort food, is life itself
- New Dubai cafe brings together classic rock music and coffee
- Döner & Gyros sandwich shop to open in Dubai
- Ishi Khosla’s top tips for weight loss
- Emirati chefs give Eid a local flavour with these tasty recipes