Icons Coffee Couture opens in Dubai
Christine Iyer | November 6, 2013
Icons Coffee Couture, a concept that shaves off hundreds of calories by using stevia as a substitute for sugar in its hot, icy and baked creations, has opened its first location in Dubai's Souk Al Bahar.
The cafe, which also serves organic coffee and tea, was started by the German model Elena Weber.
- So you think you can cook? Dubai cafe welcomes menu additions from home chefs
- Restaurant review: Studio Masr, World Trade Center Mall, Abu Dhabi
- 1,001 Arabian bites: why is sumac the spice that gets no respect?
- In pictures: Mellow Yellow Bakeshop and Cafe in Dubai
- Self-taught Emirati chef Bader Najeeb Al Awadhi bakes up a storm
- Fasting is healthy if done correctly, says celebrity dietician Ghida Arnaout