Free chocolate anyone?
Emily Shardlow | December 23, 2012
Keep your eyes peeled for the chocolate bus, which is currently making its way around Dubai and Abu Dhabi and distributing free bags of M&M's and bars of Twix, Galaxy and Snickers along the way.
The ‘mobile chocolate factory’ will be visiting key landmarks in the two emirates over the next few weeks (until January 16th); if you’re worried about missing out, send a tweet with the hash tag #chocolate bus and include your location and request and they might just head over and make a delivery.
- Waxwork-themed Taste of Fame eatery in Dubai’s Sunset Mall: get kitschy with George Clooney
- 1,001 Arabian bites: bread, the ultimate comfort food, is life itself
- New Dubai cafe brings together classic rock music and coffee
- Döner & Gyros sandwich shop to open in Dubai
- Ishi Khosla’s top tips for weight loss
- Emirati chefs give Eid a local flavour with these tasty recipes