Free chocolate anyone?
Emily Shardlow | December 23, 2012
Keep your eyes peeled for the chocolate bus, which is currently making its way around Dubai and Abu Dhabi and distributing free bags of M&M's and bars of Twix, Galaxy and Snickers along the way.
The ‘mobile chocolate factory’ will be visiting key landmarks in the two emirates over the next few weeks (until January 16th); if you’re worried about missing out, send a tweet with the hash tag #chocolate bus and include your location and request and they might just head over and make a delivery.
- Q&A with Toko Dubai executive chef Sebastian Francis
- Nespresso recipe: Coffee Glazed Short Rib of Beef with Nespresso’s Fortissio Lungo Grand Cru Coffee
- Nespresso’s guide to cooking with coffee beyond desserts
- Twinings still making tea history 300 years on
- No ticket, no problem: Other ways to enjoy Abu Dhabi during F1 weekend
- My UAE: Hot property with the Emirati coffee entrepreneur Mansoor Al Bastaki