Free chocolate anyone?
Emily Shardlow | December 23, 2012
Keep your eyes peeled for the chocolate bus, which is currently making its way around Dubai and Abu Dhabi and distributing free bags of M&M's and bars of Twix, Galaxy and Snickers along the way.
The ‘mobile chocolate factory’ will be visiting key landmarks in the two emirates over the next few weeks (until January 16th); if you’re worried about missing out, send a tweet with the hash tag #chocolate bus and include your location and request and they might just head over and make a delivery.
- No ticket, no problem: Other ways to enjoy Abu Dhabi during F1 weekend
- My UAE: Hot property with the Emirati coffee entrepreneur Mansoor Al Bastaki
- Feeding the F1 thousands: what’s in store for hungry fans enjoying the Abu Dhabi Grand Prix on a yacht
- New Youtube channel posts recipes for dog food
- Exclusive private dining club Nth Degree ushers in rare fare to Dubai
- A look at the dining scene around Abu Dhabi during F1 weekend