Free chocolate anyone?
Emily Shardlow | December 23, 2012
Keep your eyes peeled for the chocolate bus, which is currently making its way around Dubai and Abu Dhabi and distributing free bags of M&M's and bars of Twix, Galaxy and Snickers along the way.
The ‘mobile chocolate factory’ will be visiting key landmarks in the two emirates over the next few weeks (until January 16th); if you’re worried about missing out, send a tweet with the hash tag #chocolate bus and include your location and request and they might just head over and make a delivery.
- Dubai Foodie News: Two new restaurants, Christmas cookie decorating and a disco sushi brunch
- Abu Dhabi Foodie News: A new Asian restaurant, a new Filipino restaurant and healthy eating on Saadiyat Island
- 5 Minutes with Greek Chef Yiannis Baxevanis
- Rashid Al Habtoor launches organic gourmet grocery store The Farmer’s Garden
- Dubai’s Frankie’s surprise menu targets adventurous foodies