Filipino festival coming to Abu Dhabi
Hugo Berger | March 21, 2013
Those with a curiosity into what Filipino culture and food is about should head down to Le Meridien Abu Dhabi next month.
The hotel will be launching the first of its Le Meridien Village Festival events - which will showcase the diversity of various world cultures - with a taste of the Philippines on Friday, April 5.
This will be followed on Sri Lankan-themed festival on April 26, and then an Indian one on May 31.
At the Filipino Village in the hotel grounds, guests can check out authentic cuisine, such as pansit bihon, palabok, bola bola and halo halo.
There will also be traditional folk dances, cultural shows and band performances.
For more information visit www.lemeridienabudhabi.com
- Fasting is healthy if done correctly, says celebrity dietician Ghida Arnaout
- Self-taught Emirati chef Bader Najeeb Al Awadhi bakes up a storm
- Abu Dhabi’s tastiest secret: The Russian Kitchen House
- Four recipes for your UAE World Cup party
- Where to watch the World Cup in the UAE
- Restaurant review: The Foundry, Abu Dhabi