Fancy a culinary tour of Morocco?
Emily Shardlow | February 13, 2013
The World At Her Feet is a female run travel organisation that aims to provide options for women who want to travel alone or with a female friend. The tours help facilitate this by offering escorted adventure trips for women that, thanks to their group nature, end up costing less money than they would if paid for by an individual.
The company have recently teamed up with BBC Good Food ME and will be running a series of culinary tours throughout the year, with visits to France, Greece and Indonesia all on the agenda.
First up though is a food orientated trip to Morocco leaving on the 15th; the six day visit will include plenty of food and an interactive cooking class with a Moroccan chef in an traditional kitchen, amongst other activities.
- Fasting is healthy if done correctly, says celebrity dietician Ghida Arnaout
- Self-taught Emirati chef Bader Najeeb Al Awadhi bakes up a storm
- Abu Dhabi’s tastiest secret: The Russian Kitchen House
- Four recipes for your UAE World Cup party
- Where to watch the World Cup in the UAE
- Restaurant review: The Foundry, Abu Dhabi