Drive-through organic coffee shop opening soon in Dubai
Hugo Berger | September 16, 2013
Those in need of a caffeine fix in a hurry will soon be able to sup on an organic coffee without leaving the confines of their vehicle.
Ripe Farm Shop in Umm Sequim 2, Dubai is to launch its drive-through coffee concept in October, giving people the chance to enjoy freshly-brewed organic coffee delivered to their car window.
Ripe has partnered with Singaporean bun company RotiMum to offer the service, which will be available from 8.30am to 1pm from Sunday to Thursday.
Ripe was launched just over two years ago and is now a firm favourite among UAE residents. As well as the Ripe Farm Shop, the company also operates Ripe Food & Craft Markets.
For further information visit www.ripeme.com
World Cup Diary Day 26: When Belo Horizonte erupted
- Football diary: Germany’s Joachim Loew dreaming about Brazil
- World Cup Diary Day 24: Brazil fan’s World Cup final ticket saga
- World Cup Diary Day 23: Pope Francis, Spiderman and Rio’s cast of characters
- Paul the Octopus a hard act to follow; Maradona being Maradona; Ronaldo congratulates Klose
- Eclairs come to Dubai’s Jumeirah Lakes Towers
- New Spanish chef at Catalan Abu Dhabi spruces up menu
- A meal at: Bestro Live & Raw Food Restaurant in The Dubai Mall’s Galeries Lafayette
- The recipe: The Farm - Dubai’s raw Vietnamese vegetable lettuce rolls
- Winner of The National’s second annual bake-off announced
- A dish best served cold: A look into the increasingly popular raw-food movement
- In pictures: Where to get your raw food fix in Abu Dhabi and Dubai
- In pictures: Tools for raw food at home
- Market Kitchen at Le Royal Méridien pricey but worth visiting
- 1,001 arabian bites: Sesame opens a lot more than just one door