Drive-through organic coffee shop opening soon in Dubai
Hugo Berger | September 16, 2013
Those in need of a caffeine fix in a hurry will soon be able to sup on an organic coffee without leaving the confines of their vehicle.
Ripe Farm Shop in Umm Sequim 2, Dubai is to launch its drive-through coffee concept in October, giving people the chance to enjoy freshly-brewed organic coffee delivered to their car window.
Ripe has partnered with Singaporean bun company RotiMum to offer the service, which will be available from 8.30am to 1pm from Sunday to Thursday.
Ripe was launched just over two years ago and is now a firm favourite among UAE residents. As well as the Ripe Farm Shop, the company also operates Ripe Food & Craft Markets.
For further information visit www.ripeme.com
World Cup Diary Day 26: When Belo Horizonte erupted
- Football diary: Germany’s Joachim Loew dreaming about Brazil
- World Cup Diary Day 24: Brazil fan’s World Cup final ticket saga
- World Cup Diary Day 23: Pope Francis, Spiderman and Rio’s cast of characters
- Paul the Octopus a hard act to follow; Maradona being Maradona; Ronaldo congratulates Klose
- No ticket, no problem: Other ways to enjoy Abu Dhabi during F1 weekend
- My UAE: Hot property with the Emirati coffee entrepreneur Mansoor Al Bastaki
- Feeding the F1 thousands: what’s in store for hungry fans enjoying the Abu Dhabi Grand Prix on a yacht
- New Youtube channel posts recipes for dog food
- Exclusive private dining club Nth Degree ushers in rare fare to Dubai
- A look at the dining scene around Abu Dhabi during F1 weekend