Gluten-free meals at your doorstep
Saeed Saeed | January 6, 2014
The UAE-based company DinnerTime are expanding their range of home-delivered meals to include gluten-free options.
Foods on offer include pasta and risotto from Made in Italia, oils and vinegars from Crescendo and organic vegetables from Greenheart.
To ensure a healthy and balanced diet, delivered meals (up to 30 minutes in preparation time) include one meat, chicken and fish dish in addition to one vegetarian, pasta or soup dish.
Gluten-free boxes of four meals for 4 people are Dh520 (Dh480 for subscribers) while four meals for two people are Dh400 (Dh380 for subscribers.)
For details go to www.dinnertime.me
- All-day dining restaurant Nine7One is a pleasant surprise
- 1,001 Arabian Bites: From sweet to savoury, saffron is a valued spice
- In pictures: Nine7One restaurant in Dubai
- Kid-friendly recipes for UAE school children’s lunch-boxes
- 10 new UAE restaurants still set to open in 2014
- In pictures: Authentic Thai cooking tips from an Anantara chef