Gluten-free meals at your doorstep
Saeed Saeed | January 6, 2014
The UAE-based company DinnerTime are expanding their range of home-delivered meals to include gluten-free options.
Foods on offer include pasta and risotto from Made in Italia, oils and vinegars from Crescendo and organic vegetables from Greenheart.
To ensure a healthy and balanced diet, delivered meals (up to 30 minutes in preparation time) include one meat, chicken and fish dish in addition to one vegetarian, pasta or soup dish.
Gluten-free boxes of four meals for 4 people are Dh520 (Dh480 for subscribers) while four meals for two people are Dh400 (Dh380 for subscribers.)
For details go to www.dinnertime.me
- Waxwork-themed Taste of Fame eatery in Dubai’s Sunset Mall: get kitschy with George Clooney
- 1,001 Arabian bites: bread, the ultimate comfort food, is life itself
- New Dubai cafe brings together classic rock music and coffee
- Döner & Gyros sandwich shop to open in Dubai
- Ishi Khosla’s top tips for weight loss
- Emirati chefs give Eid a local flavour with these tasty recipes