Gluten-free meals at your doorstep
Saeed Saeed | January 6, 2014
The UAE-based company DinnerTime are expanding their range of home-delivered meals to include gluten-free options.
Foods on offer include pasta and risotto from Made in Italia, oils and vinegars from Crescendo and organic vegetables from Greenheart.
To ensure a healthy and balanced diet, delivered meals (up to 30 minutes in preparation time) include one meat, chicken and fish dish in addition to one vegetarian, pasta or soup dish.
Gluten-free boxes of four meals for 4 people are Dh520 (Dh480 for subscribers) while four meals for two people are Dh400 (Dh380 for subscribers.)
For details go to www.dinnertime.me
- Eclairs come to Dubai’s Jumeirah Lakes Towers
- New Spanish chef at Catalan Abu Dhabi spruces up menu
- A meal at: Bestro Live & Raw Food Restaurant in The Dubai Mall’s Galeries Lafayette
- The recipe: The Farm - Dubai’s raw Vietnamese vegetable lettuce rolls
- Winner of The National’s second annual bake-off announced
- A dish best served cold: A look into the increasingly popular raw-food movement
- In pictures: Where to get your raw food fix in Abu Dhabi and Dubai
- In pictures: Tools for raw food at home
- Market Kitchen at Le Royal Méridien pricey but worth visiting
- 1,001 arabian bites: Sesame opens a lot more than just one door