Cipriani nightspot in Abu Dhabi to relaunch after revamp
Hugo Berger | October 7, 2013
The Cipriani nightspot at Yas Marina opens its doors again on Tuesday, October 15 after a lengthy refurbishment programme.
Among the changes that have taken place during the interim is the revamp of the the Allure by Cipriani nightclub.
As well as being rebranded simply as Cipriani Yas Island, the superclub has been transformed into a multi-purpose events venue.
The place will also be home to a fine dining Italian restaurant.
The venue will be operating 5pm to 1am throughout the year. But during F1 week, expect it to stay open well into the early hours.
For more information, contact Cipriani Yas Island at email@example.com or call 02 657 5400.
- Fasting is healthy if done correctly, says celebrity dietician Ghida Arnaout
- Self-taught Emirati chef Bader Najeeb Al Awadhi bakes up a storm
- Abu Dhabi’s tastiest secret: The Russian Kitchen House
- Four recipes for your UAE World Cup party
- Where to watch the World Cup in the UAE
- Restaurant review: The Foundry, Abu Dhabi