Celebrations at Reform Social & Grill
Sarah Ferguson | February 26, 2014
Celebrate St David's Day on Saturday with a special menu at Reform Social & Grill in The Lakes, Dubai. In honour of Welsh national day, the restaurant is offering complimentary Welsh cakes to Welsh nationals (proof of nationality is required) and the chef is preparing specials including leek soup, faggots and shepherd's pie.
Continuing the celebrations on Shrove Tuesday, the restaurant will have a pancake station set up all day at its outdoor barbecue area where customers can choose between a variety of sweet and savoury toppings and fillings. Reform's film nights continue, and on Shrove Tuesday patrons can view the British comedy The Full Monty while they enjoy their pancakes. Pancakes from Dh45, open midday to late.
For more details and to make a reservation, visit www.reformsocialgrill.ae or call 04 454 2638
- Easy-to-make mocktails created especially for the readers of The National
- Video: Mocktail recipe - Sparkling Raspberry Basil Lemonade
- More summer mocktail recipes
- Video: Mocktail recipe - Saadiyat Delight
- Video: Mocktail recipe - National treasure
- In pictures: Creation of the Saadiyat Delight Mocktail