Bites Bits: Ritz-Carlton Abu Dhabi opens new steakhouse and the rest of the week in brief food news
Hugo Berger | June 15, 2013
The Ritz-Carlton Abu Dhabi, Grand Canal hotel, is adding a five-star steakhouse to the capital’s roster of restaurants. The Forge, which opens on Saturday, is named after the intricate process used to make the world’s finest knives. Guests will be able to choose from a collection of custom-made knives based on their personal preference.
A new Turkish cafe is opening in the ever expanding extension of Al Wahda Mall. Cafe Muska will host a grand opening on Wednesday, and the menu will feature favourites as diverse as savoury favourites simit, pogaca and borek and sweet delights like baklava, keskul and kazandibi.
In celebration of Ramadan, Burger Hood is offering a special 'meal deal' box packed with three dates, a burger, fries, coleslaw, a date shake, and a date cake – all for Dh60. Located at Guardian Towers, Abu Dhabi. Call 02 449 9990.
- No ticket, no problem: Other ways to enjoy Abu Dhabi during F1 weekend
- My UAE: Hot property with the Emirati coffee entrepreneur Mansoor Al Bastaki
- Feeding the F1 thousands: what’s in store for hungry fans enjoying the Abu Dhabi Grand Prix on a yacht
- New Youtube channel posts recipes for dog food
- Exclusive private dining club Nth Degree ushers in rare fare to Dubai
- A look at the dining scene around Abu Dhabi during F1 weekend