Bites Bits: Ritz-Carlton Abu Dhabi opens new steakhouse and the rest of the week in brief food news
Hugo Berger | June 15, 2013
The Ritz-Carlton Abu Dhabi, Grand Canal hotel, is adding a five-star steakhouse to the capital’s roster of restaurants. The Forge, which opens on Saturday, is named after the intricate process used to make the world’s finest knives. Guests will be able to choose from a collection of custom-made knives based on their personal preference.
A new Turkish cafe is opening in the ever expanding extension of Al Wahda Mall. Cafe Muska will host a grand opening on Wednesday, and the menu will feature favourites as diverse as savoury favourites simit, pogaca and borek and sweet delights like baklava, keskul and kazandibi.
In celebration of Ramadan, Burger Hood is offering a special 'meal deal' box packed with three dates, a burger, fries, coleslaw, a date shake, and a date cake – all for Dh60. Located at Guardian Towers, Abu Dhabi. Call 02 449 9990.
- Waxwork-themed Taste of Fame eatery in Dubai’s Sunset Mall: get kitschy with George Clooney
- 1,001 Arabian bites: bread, the ultimate comfort food, is life itself
- New Dubai cafe brings together classic rock music and coffee
- Döner & Gyros sandwich shop to open in Dubai
- Ishi Khosla’s top tips for weight loss
- Emirati chefs give Eid a local flavour with these tasty recipes