Bikers Cafe to open in Abu Dhabi next year
Afshan Ahmed | December 3, 2013
Dubaiís popular cafe for biker boys, foodies and occasionally Sheikh Mohammed Bin Rashid, the Vice President and Ruler of the Emirate, will be opening in Abu Dhabi next year. Bikers Cafe, the motorcycle themed restaurant that launched in 2011, plans to open an outlet in the capital early next year.
Their Royal Platter, a selection of Sheikh Mohammed's favourite items on the menu, includes Arabic dishes mahallah, khameer, balaleet, shubab, hummous and labnah.
The Bin Hadher Group, which runs the cafe, recently opened its second branch in Fujairah. The opening ceremony involved a parade of custom motorcycles and exotic cars that started at the Dubai cafe and ended in their Northern Emirates outlet at the Fujairah International Marine Club.
The new branch offers indoor and outdoor seating and serves traditional Emirati dishes and a selection of gourmet dishes.
For more information, visit bikerscafe.com
- 1,001 Arabian Bites: From sweet to savoury, saffron is a valued spice
- All-day dining restaurant Nine7One is a pleasant surprise
- In pictures: Nine7One restaurant in Dubai
- Kid-friendly recipes for UAE school children’s lunch-boxes
- 10 new UAE restaurants still set to open in 2014
- In pictures: Authentic Thai cooking tips from an Anantara chef