Abu Dhabi waiter race 2013
Emily Shardlow | January 10, 2013
If you want to discover who the most nimble, dextrous and fastest waiter or waitress in Abu Dhabi is (and perhaps the least likely to spill your soup), head to Zayed Sports City this Saturday for the Annual Waiter Race.
Waiters and waitresses from hotels across the city will be demonstrating their balancing skills and racing against each other in a bid to be crowned the winners.
The event begins at 1pm at the Zayed Sports City amphitheatre, all proceeds go to to charity. For more information click here.
Paris Haute Couture Week back with Versace, Armani and more
- Paris Haute Couture Week: Giambattista Valli’s stripes and flowers
- Dubai’s The Emperor 1688 win regional final of the Woolmark Prize
- Paris Haute Couture Week: Schiaparelli’s controlled eccentricity
- S*uce launches new concept store today at The Galleria
- Sanjeev Kapoor opens Signature, his first restaurant in Abu Dhabi
- Restaurant review: Cut by Wolfgang Puck
- Inakaya at Ritz-Carlton serves a taste of Japan
- Despite global fears, chocolate perseveres
- Q&A with Toko Dubai executive chef Sebastian Francis
- Nespresso recipe: Coffee Glazed Short Rib of Beef with Nespresso’s Fortissio Lungo Grand Cru Coffee