A Snickers pie for September
Emily Shardlow | August 30, 2012
Adding to the indulgence of the previous recipe post (note that those Nanaimo bars taste as good as they look), pictured above is Magnolia Bakery’s latest offering for September.
Described as being “the perfect cool treat on a hot day”, the mini Snickers icebox pie is a rich concoction (!), featuring a chocolate wafer crust layered with peanut butter and cream cheese, garnished with diced Snickers.
If that sounds tempting and you think you can handle the sugar rush (not to mention justify the calories), the pie costs D30 and Magnolia Bakery is located on the lower ground floor of Dubai Mall in Bloomingdales Home. They also offer a delivery service throughout Dubai, call 04 3505 440.
- Fasting is healthy if done correctly, says celebrity dietician Ghida Arnaout
- Self-taught Emirati chef Bader Najeeb Al Awadhi bakes up a storm
- Abu Dhabi’s tastiest secret: The Russian Kitchen House
- Four recipes for your UAE World Cup party
- Where to watch the World Cup in the UAE
- Restaurant review: The Foundry, Abu Dhabi