A delicious detox?
Emily Shardlow | December 25, 2012
If you wake up next week feeling like you’ve over indulged - and lets face it, there’s been a whole lot of turkey and festive treats flying around - then fear not. The One Jumeirah Deli and The One restaurant in Khalidiya are just about to launch a new menu, which promises to allow you to detox the gourmet way.
From the 6th-26th January, they’ll be serving up nutritious dishes designed to cleanse and rejuvenate; think steamed bream with ginger and lemon, red lentil patties spiced with cumin and the fruit salad pictured.
- Five things to do today: enjoy suhoor at Burger Joint NY UAE and play HintHunt with friends
- The ‘world’s best shawarma’ at Copenhagen’s Shawarma Grill House
- Molten Me in Abu Dhabi specialises in meltingly delicious lava cakes
- 1,001 Arabian bites: for those who think eating is a chore
- Restaurant review: Lao at the Waldorf Astoria Dubai Palm Jumeirah