A delicious detox?
Emily Shardlow | December 25, 2012
If you wake up next week feeling like you’ve over indulged - and lets face it, there’s been a whole lot of turkey and festive treats flying around - then fear not. The One Jumeirah Deli and The One restaurant in Khalidiya are just about to launch a new menu, which promises to allow you to detox the gourmet way.
From the 6th-26th January, they’ll be serving up nutritious dishes designed to cleanse and rejuvenate; think steamed bream with ginger and lemon, red lentil patties spiced with cumin and the fruit salad pictured.
- Readers choice: where is your best burger in the UAE?
- Toko at Vida Downtown Hotel in Dubai is full of Eastern promise
- 1,001 Arabian Bites: what’s in a name? A lot, as it happens
- In pictures: Cupcake ATM opens in NYC
- In pictures: The Burger Joint, home to the best burger in the UAE
- Your guide to the UAE’s best burgers