A delicious detox?
Emily Shardlow | December 25, 2012
If you wake up next week feeling like you’ve over indulged - and lets face it, there’s been a whole lot of turkey and festive treats flying around - then fear not. The One Jumeirah Deli and The One restaurant in Khalidiya are just about to launch a new menu, which promises to allow you to detox the gourmet way.
From the 6th-26th January, they’ll be serving up nutritious dishes designed to cleanse and rejuvenate; think steamed bream with ginger and lemon, red lentil patties spiced with cumin and the fruit salad pictured.
- All-day dining restaurant Nine7One is a pleasant surprise
- 1,001 Arabian Bites: From sweet to savoury, saffron is a valued spice
- In pictures: Nine7One restaurant in Dubai
- Kid-friendly recipes for UAE school children’s lunch-boxes
- 10 new UAE restaurants still set to open in 2014
- In pictures: Authentic Thai cooking tips from an Anantara chef