A delicious detox?
Emily Shardlow | December 25, 2012
If you wake up next week feeling like you’ve over indulged - and lets face it, there’s been a whole lot of turkey and festive treats flying around - then fear not. The One Jumeirah Deli and The One restaurant in Khalidiya are just about to launch a new menu, which promises to allow you to detox the gourmet way.
From the 6th-26th January, they’ll be serving up nutritious dishes designed to cleanse and rejuvenate; think steamed bream with ginger and lemon, red lentil patties spiced with cumin and the fruit salad pictured.
- Eclairs come to Dubai’s Jumeirah Lakes Towers
- New Spanish chef at Catalan Abu Dhabi spruces up menu
- A meal at: Bestro Live & Raw Food Restaurant in The Dubai Mall’s Galeries Lafayette
- The recipe: The Farm - Dubai’s raw Vietnamese vegetable lettuce rolls
- Winner of The National’s second annual bake-off announced
- A dish best served cold: A look into the increasingly popular raw-food movement
- In pictures: Where to get your raw food fix in Abu Dhabi and Dubai
- In pictures: Tools for raw food at home
- Market Kitchen at Le Royal Méridien pricey but worth visiting
- 1,001 arabian bites: Sesame opens a lot more than just one door