A delicious detox?
Emily Shardlow | December 25, 2012
If you wake up next week feeling like you’ve over indulged - and lets face it, there’s been a whole lot of turkey and festive treats flying around - then fear not. The One Jumeirah Deli and The One restaurant in Khalidiya are just about to launch a new menu, which promises to allow you to detox the gourmet way.
From the 6th-26th January, they’ll be serving up nutritious dishes designed to cleanse and rejuvenate; think steamed bream with ginger and lemon, red lentil patties spiced with cumin and the fruit salad pictured.
- Nespresso recipe: Coffee Glazed Short Rib of Beef with Nespresso’s Fortissio Lungo Grand Cru Coffee
- Nespresso’s guide to cooking with coffee beyond desserts
- Twinings still making tea history 300 years on
- No ticket, no problem: Other ways to enjoy Abu Dhabi during F1 weekend
- My UAE: Hot property with the Emirati coffee entrepreneur Mansoor Al Bastaki
- Feeding the F1 thousands: what’s in store for hungry fans enjoying the Abu Dhabi Grand Prix on a yacht