Yoga rebel,Tara Stiles, designs sportswear for Reebok
Nadia El Dasher | November 10, 2013
Model turned yoga instructor Tara Stiles is often referred to as a yoga rebel.
Why? Stiles took the mindful exercise and turned it into a cool, non-spiritual form of purely physical workout. Through social media and the press, she succeeded in promoting yoga to wider audience.
Another way she reached out to the masses was by collaborating with sportswear giant, Reebok.
After the success of Stiles' first S/S 2013 collection for the brand, she created the A/W 2013 Reebok Yoga collection, available in stores now.
The result: ultra comfortable jersey basics in bright orange and cool blue, emblazoned with Stiles' mottos- great for working out as well as lounging around on the weekends.
- Abu Dhabi students compete to design best pyjamas for beauty sleep
- Fashion notes: Dress sheer without risking overexposure
- In pictures: The 9 finalist for sleepware Dressed to Rest contest
- Fashion notes: With age comes some wisdom about make-up
- Trend: Life on Mars with space-inspired metallic shades
- My Luxury Life: Madame Laudomia Pucci