Yoga rebel,Tara Stiles, designs sportswear for Reebok
Nadia El Dasher | November 10, 2013
Model turned yoga instructor Tara Stiles is often referred to as a yoga rebel.
Why? Stiles took the mindful exercise and turned it into a cool, non-spiritual form of purely physical workout. Through social media and the press, she succeeded in promoting yoga to wider audience.
Another way she reached out to the masses was by collaborating with sportswear giant, Reebok.
After the success of Stiles' first S/S 2013 collection for the brand, she created the A/W 2013 Reebok Yoga collection, available in stores now.
The result: ultra comfortable jersey basics in bright orange and cool blue, emblazoned with Stiles' mottos- great for working out as well as lounging around on the weekends.
- Fashion notes: Separating the hip from the hipsters
- Top 10 Oscar de la Renta Red Carpet looks:in pictures
- Legendary fashion designer Oscar de la Renta dies at the age of 82
- The celebrities, shows and exhibitions in store at World of Fashion at Dubai’s Mall of the Emirates
- A contest to show off your UAE national pride – in style
- From Hijama to camel-soap: The UAE’s traditional Arabian beauty treatments