Website to watch: Daloo3a
Nadia El Dasher | January 31, 2013
The word Daloo3a (pronounced: Dal-loo-ah) refers to a girl who is precious, delicate – even a little princess-like.
When we saw that a new online retailer by that name launched recently, we were sure the products would be fitting.
However the stock on Daloo3a were the more tongue-in-cheek version of what we had anticipated. T-shirts emblazoned with I only wear Chanel to the gym, woven necklaces with glossy crystals and (our favourite-below) rosary-inspired jewellery by Cross My Heart were the order of business.
The website now stocks only 17 indie labels but many pieces are already sold out. We'll be watching what comes next with much anticipation.
- Raya Abirached named brand ambassador for IWC Schaffhausen
- Mohammed Al Turki sports Jaeger-LeCoultre at the Abu Dhabi Film Festival
- Items from architect Zaha Hadid, Paris Mayor Anne Hidalgo and Princess Charlene of Monaco in female power dressing exhibition
- Museum in New York tells the story of cosmetics giant Helena Rubinstein in art
- Diane von Furstenberg biography to be released this Autumn