We love Fendi's monsters!
Nadia El Dasher | February 27, 2014
This season, Karl Lagerfeld infused serious playfulness into the Fendi collections.
The spring/summer 2014 accessories were inspired by little monsters in the most beautiful colour combinations - tomato red with pale pink and black, powder blue with peach and silver.
This, along with the unconventional mixture of leather and fur for this season make for truly standout additions to any look.
From the 2jour, Peekaboo and Baguette bags to the latest (our personal favourite) pom pom keychains - the little monsters have officially won our hearts.
- Celeb speak at Dolce & Gabbana’s Alta Moda
- Dolce & Gabbana convert Capri to couture haven
- Five things to do today: enjoy suhoor at Burger Joint NY UAE and play HintHunt with friends
- Lebanese designer Georges Hobeika takes inspiration from Impressionist painter Claude Monet for latest collection
- What I’ve learnt from attending fashion weeks
- Fashion notes: Channel your inner elegance in a midi length