We love Fendi's monsters!
Nadia El Dasher | February 27, 2014
This season, Karl Lagerfeld infused serious playfulness into the Fendi collections.
The spring/summer 2014 accessories were inspired by little monsters in the most beautiful colour combinations - tomato red with pale pink and black, powder blue with peach and silver.
This, along with the unconventional mixture of leather and fur for this season make for truly standout additions to any look.
From the 2jour, Peekaboo and Baguette bags to the latest (our personal favourite) pom pom keychains - the little monsters have officially won our hearts.
- Kiehl’s new range promises stronger hair immediately
- Chloé’s ‘Love Story’ headed for the UAE
- How to score a fast fashion deal online at My-wardrobe
- Franca Sozzani, Alberta Ferretti and Roberto Cavalli coming to Vogue Fashion Dubai Experience
- Traditional ‘Prince of Wales check’ given the Thomas Pink treatment
- Top 10 Oscar de la Renta Red Carpet looks:in pictures
- Legendary fashion designer Oscar de la Renta dies at the age of 82
- The celebrities, shows and exhibitions in store at World of Fashion at Dubai’s Mall of the Emirates
- A contest to show off your UAE national pride – in style
- From Hijama to camel-soap: The UAE’s traditional Arabian beauty treatments