We love Fendi's monsters!
Nadia El Dasher | February 27, 2014
This season, Karl Lagerfeld infused serious playfulness into the Fendi collections.
The spring/summer 2014 accessories were inspired by little monsters in the most beautiful colour combinations - tomato red with pale pink and black, powder blue with peach and silver.
This, along with the unconventional mixture of leather and fur for this season make for truly standout additions to any look.
From the 2jour, Peekaboo and Baguette bags to the latest (our personal favourite) pom pom keychains - the little monsters have officially won our hearts.
- Stella McCartney opens second store in Dubai
- Raya Abirached named brand ambassador for IWC Schaffhausen
- Mohammed Al Turki sports Jaeger-LeCoultre at the Abu Dhabi Film Festival
- Items from architect Zaha Hadid, Paris Mayor Anne Hidalgo and Princess Charlene of Monaco in female power dressing exhibition
- Museum in New York tells the story of cosmetics giant Helena Rubinstein in art