Was Michelle Obama inspired by The Karlie?
Nadia El Dasher | January 23, 2013
Adam Berry Stringer
Model of the moment Karlie Kloss recently snipped her long brown locks into a choppy relaxed bob.
The haircut was documented in American Vogue's January issue and deemed the "cut of the moment".
Simply termed "The Karlie", the effect Kloss's new cut has had on fashion is reminiscent of fellow model Arizona Muse's short hair last year and Kate Moss's messy fringe in 2007.
After analysing images from Monday's Inauguration Ball, we can't help but see a resemblance between Michelle Obama's tousled locks and "The Karlie".
Do you see the similarities? Let us know in the comment box below.
- Fashion notes: Separating the hip from the hipsters
- Top 10 Oscar de la Renta Red Carpet looks:in pictures
- Legendary fashion designer Oscar de la Renta dies at the age of 82
- The celebrities, shows and exhibitions in store at World of Fashion at Dubai’s Mall of the Emirates
- A contest to show off your UAE national pride – in style