Was Michelle Obama inspired by The Karlie?
Nadia El Dasher | January 23, 2013
Adam Berry Stringer
Model of the moment Karlie Kloss recently snipped her long brown locks into a choppy relaxed bob.
The haircut was documented in American Vogue's January issue and deemed the "cut of the moment".
Simply termed "The Karlie", the effect Kloss's new cut has had on fashion is reminiscent of fellow model Arizona Muse's short hair last year and Kate Moss's messy fringe in 2007.
After analysing images from Monday's Inauguration Ball, we can't help but see a resemblance between Michelle Obama's tousled locks and "The Karlie".
Do you see the similarities? Let us know in the comment box below.
- Stella McCartney opens second store in Dubai
- Raya Abirached named brand ambassador for IWC Schaffhausen
- Mohammed Al Turki sports Jaeger-LeCoultre at the Abu Dhabi Film Festival
- Items from architect Zaha Hadid, Paris Mayor Anne Hidalgo and Princess Charlene of Monaco in female power dressing exhibition
- Museum in New York tells the story of cosmetics giant Helena Rubinstein in art