Want to be a model? Read this
Nadia El Dasher | April 18, 2013
Reebok has partnered with Elite Model Look for an event this Friday.
In the past, Elite Model Look has discovered some of the biggest names in the fashion industry such as Cindy Crawford, Stephanie Seymour and Gisele Bundchen.
Interested in modelling? Swing by Dubai Festival City from 2pm to 5pm where you can register in the hope of becoming the Elite New Face from the Middle East region.
Girls must be between the ages of 14 and 22 and at least 5'8. Boys must be between the ages of 16 and 28 and at least 6'0.
If you're just curious about the model lifestyle in general, you can attend Reebok's fitness demonstrations at the same venue where you can learn how models keep their figures toned, and their complexion fresh through exercise and a healthy lifestyle.
For more information visit www.elitemodellook.ae
- Chloé’s ‘Love Story’ headed for the UAE
- How to score a fast fashion deal online at My-wardrobe
- Franca Sozzani, Alberta Ferretti and Roberto Cavalli coming to Vogue Fashion Dubai Experience
- Traditional ‘Prince of Wales check’ given the Thomas Pink treatment
- Celebrity lineup for Vogue Dubai Fashion Experience announced
- Top 10 Oscar de la Renta Red Carpet looks:in pictures
- Legendary fashion designer Oscar de la Renta dies at the age of 82
- The celebrities, shows and exhibitions in store at World of Fashion at Dubai’s Mall of the Emirates
- A contest to show off your UAE national pride – in style
- From Hijama to camel-soap: The UAE’s traditional Arabian beauty treatments
- Fashion notes: The deceptive comfort of sneaker culture