Want to be a model? Read this
Nadia El Dasher | April 18, 2013
Reebok has partnered with Elite Model Look for an event this Friday.
In the past, Elite Model Look has discovered some of the biggest names in the fashion industry such as Cindy Crawford, Stephanie Seymour and Gisele Bundchen.
Interested in modelling? Swing by Dubai Festival City from 2pm to 5pm where you can register in the hope of becoming the Elite New Face from the Middle East region.
Girls must be between the ages of 14 and 22 and at least 5'8. Boys must be between the ages of 16 and 28 and at least 6'0.
If you're just curious about the model lifestyle in general, you can attend Reebok's fitness demonstrations at the same venue where you can learn how models keep their figures toned, and their complexion fresh through exercise and a healthy lifestyle.
For more information visit www.elitemodellook.ae
- Stella McCartney opens second store in Dubai
- Raya Abirached named brand ambassador for IWC Schaffhausen
- Mohammed Al Turki sports Jaeger-LeCoultre at the Abu Dhabi Film Festival
- Items from architect Zaha Hadid, Paris Mayor Anne Hidalgo and Princess Charlene of Monaco in female power dressing exhibition
- Museum in New York tells the story of cosmetics giant Helena Rubinstein in art