Vanessa Tugendhaft's latest rose
Nadia El Dasher | April 15, 2013
Parisian jewellery designer Vanessa Tugendhaft is synonymous with fine, ladylike pieces.
The brand recently launched in the UAE and has added a new statement piece to the La Rose collection- La Manchette.
The rose bracelet is made of white gold with diamonds set all around the flower.
Tugendhaft's designs have been spotted on the likes of Anne Hathaway, Kate Hudson, Madonna and our latest style crush Léa Seydoux.
With a hefty price tag of Dh23,273, the bracelet is a serious piece of jewellery investment.
Let us know your thoughts in the comment box below.
- Fashion notes: Separating the hip from the hipsters
- Top 10 Oscar de la Renta Red Carpet looks:in pictures
- Legendary fashion designer Oscar de la Renta dies at the age of 82
- The celebrities, shows and exhibitions in store at World of Fashion at Dubai’s Mall of the Emirates
- A contest to show off your UAE national pride – in style