Vanessa Tugendhaft's latest rose
Nadia El Dasher | April 15, 2013
Parisian jewellery designer Vanessa Tugendhaft is synonymous with fine, ladylike pieces.
The brand recently launched in the UAE and has added a new statement piece to the La Rose collection- La Manchette.
The rose bracelet is made of white gold with diamonds set all around the flower.
Tugendhaft's designs have been spotted on the likes of Anne Hathaway, Kate Hudson, Madonna and our latest style crush Léa Seydoux.
With a hefty price tag of Dh23,273, the bracelet is a serious piece of jewellery investment.
Let us know your thoughts in the comment box below.
- Stella McCartney opens second store in Dubai
- Raya Abirached named brand ambassador for IWC Schaffhausen
- Mohammed Al Turki sports Jaeger-LeCoultre at the Abu Dhabi Film Festival
- Items from architect Zaha Hadid, Paris Mayor Anne Hidalgo and Princess Charlene of Monaco in female power dressing exhibition
- Museum in New York tells the story of cosmetics giant Helena Rubinstein in art