Trunk show at Bloomingdale's
Nadia El Dasher | April 1, 2013
The names Anna Dello Russo, M.I.A and Karolina Kurkova all bring one thing to mind- serious high fashion.
What do the three ladies have in common? They were all spotted in designs by Fausto Puglisi.
Puglisi, who was born in Messina, made his mark after moving to New York at just 18 years-old. His aesthetic is heavily influenced by the eclectic mix of the Baroque era and gladiators.
To meet the designer and shop his latest collection, stop by Bloomingdale's tomorrow at 7pm to attend the trunk show.
Here are some of the looks from his S/S 2013 collection:
- Trend: Eye spy
- Fashion notes: clash your wardrobe for a new look
- The Emperor 1688 wins in the regional menswear round of the International Woolmark Prize
- Pink, Kate Hudson and Jared Leto make Armani show at Paris Haute Couture Week a celebrity circus
- In pictures: The Emperor 1688 show at Fashion Forward
- Rami Al Ali in full bloom with rainforest collection