Tod's first fashion show
Nadia El Dasher | September 23, 2013
This fashion season saw the first ever Tod's Ready To Wear fashion show presentation in Milan.
The Italian luxury leather goods brand focused on its heritage by incorporating the material into many of its pieces- from a brown, black and white cape to a laser cut feminine skirt.
What are your thoughts on the collection? Let us know in the comment box below.
- Fashion notes: Separating the hip from the hipsters
- Top 10 Oscar de la Renta Red Carpet looks:in pictures
- Legendary fashion designer Oscar de la Renta dies at the age of 82
- The celebrities, shows and exhibitions in store at World of Fashion at Dubai’s Mall of the Emirates
- A contest to show off your UAE national pride – in style