Tod's first fashion show
Nadia El Dasher | September 23, 2013
This fashion season saw the first ever Tod's Ready To Wear fashion show presentation in Milan.
The Italian luxury leather goods brand focused on its heritage by incorporating the material into many of its pieces- from a brown, black and white cape to a laser cut feminine skirt.
What are your thoughts on the collection? Let us know in the comment box below.
- Fashion notes: 'Perfection' doesn't always equal beauty
- Trend: Summer bouquet
- Guide to dressing from indoors to outdoors
- Celeb speak at Dolce & Gabbana’s Alta Moda
- Dolce & Gabbana convert Capri to couture haven
- Five things to do today: enjoy suhoor at Burger Joint NY UAE and play HintHunt with friends