Tod's first fashion show
Nadia El Dasher | September 23, 2013
This fashion season saw the first ever Tod's Ready To Wear fashion show presentation in Milan.
The Italian luxury leather goods brand focused on its heritage by incorporating the material into many of its pieces- from a brown, black and white cape to a laser cut feminine skirt.
What are your thoughts on the collection? Let us know in the comment box below.
- Stella McCartney opens second store in Dubai
- Raya Abirached named brand ambassador for IWC Schaffhausen
- Mohammed Al Turki sports Jaeger-LeCoultre at the Abu Dhabi Film Festival
- Items from architect Zaha Hadid, Paris Mayor Anne Hidalgo and Princess Charlene of Monaco in female power dressing exhibition
- Museum in New York tells the story of cosmetics giant Helena Rubinstein in art