New at Saks: Thornton Bregazzi
Nadia El Dasher | January 10, 2013
London-based duo Justin Thornton and Thea Bregazzi are the brains behind Preen by Thornton Bregazzi.
The label premiered at London Fashion Week with it's S/S 2001 collection and has since become a hit in the fashion world with Scarlett Johansson and Kate Moss among its fans.
If you're as devoted to floral prints as we are this season, a quick stop at Saks Fifth Avenue in BurJuman is a must. The brand's S/S 2013 collection is a melange of flowers and stripes in a moody palette.
- Paris Haute Couture Week: French first lady does red-carpet activism
- Paris Haute Couture Week: Fashion’s president Didier Grumbach steps down
- Harvey Nichols collaborates with Young Artist Award
- Paris Haute Couture Week: Schiaparelli’s controlled eccentricity
- Paris Haute Couture Week: Giambattista Valli’s stripes and flowers
- Theron and Penn dazzle at Dior’s colossal fashion celebration
- Regional designers create Star Wars: Episode VII outfits
- In pictures: Haute Couture at the house of Versace, Fall 2014
- Fashion notes: Florals are in bloom in latest menswear lines
- My UAE: the abaya couture of Fatima Al Mosa and her shop, Folak
- Trend: Short and sweet