The solution to a bad hair day
Nadia El Dasher | December 27, 2012
While running around San Francisco over my winter break I came across several baseball cap-clad city goers, and for once they actually looked good.
Not only were they beautifully crafted with original prints but they added more character to the individuals wearing them- the opposite of what your average cap would.
The labels included The Decades, Ampal Creative, B-side and Profound Aesthetic Company and are all available online at the retailers below.
Paris Haute Couture Week back with Versace, Armani and more
- Paris Haute Couture Week: Giambattista Valli’s stripes and flowers
- Dubai’s The Emperor 1688 win regional final of the Woolmark Prize
- Paris Haute Couture Week: Schiaparelli’s controlled eccentricity
- S*uce launches new concept store today at The Galleria
- Fashion notes: Separating the hip from the hipsters
- Top 10 Oscar de la Renta Red Carpet looks:in pictures
- Legendary fashion designer Oscar de la Renta dies at the age of 82
- The celebrities, shows and exhibitions in store at World of Fashion at Dubai’s Mall of the Emirates
- A contest to show off your UAE national pride – in style