The solution to a bad hair day
Nadia El Dasher | December 27, 2012
While running around San Francisco over my winter break I came across several baseball cap-clad city goers, and for once they actually looked good.
Not only were they beautifully crafted with original prints but they added more character to the individuals wearing them- the opposite of what your average cap would.
The labels included The Decades, Ampal Creative, B-side and Profound Aesthetic Company and are all available online at the retailers below.
Paris Haute Couture Week back with Versace, Armani and more
- Paris Haute Couture Week: Giambattista Valli’s stripes and flowers
- Dubai’s The Emperor 1688 win regional final of the Woolmark Prize
- Paris Haute Couture Week: Schiaparelli’s controlled eccentricity
- S*uce launches new concept store today at The Galleria
- Guide to dressing from indoors to outdoors
- Celeb speak at Dolce & Gabbana’s Alta Moda
- Dolce & Gabbana convert Capri to couture haven
- Five things to do today: enjoy suhoor at Burger Joint NY UAE and play HintHunt with friends
- Lebanese designer Georges Hobeika takes inspiration from Impressionist painter Claude Monet for latest collection
- What I’ve learnt from attending fashion weeks