The solution to a bad hair day
Nadia El Dasher | December 27, 2012
While running around San Francisco over my winter break I came across several baseball cap-clad city goers, and for once they actually looked good.
Not only were they beautifully crafted with original prints but they added more character to the individuals wearing them- the opposite of what your average cap would.
The labels included The Decades, Ampal Creative, B-side and Profound Aesthetic Company and are all available online at the retailers below.
Paris Haute Couture Week back with Versace, Armani and more
- Paris Haute Couture Week: Giambattista Valli’s stripes and flowers
- Dubai’s The Emperor 1688 win regional final of the Woolmark Prize
- Paris Haute Couture Week: Schiaparelli’s controlled eccentricity
- S*uce launches new concept store today at The Galleria
- Stella McCartney opens second store in Dubai
- Raya Abirached named brand ambassador for IWC Schaffhausen
- Mohammed Al Turki sports Jaeger-LeCoultre at the Abu Dhabi Film Festival
- Items from architect Zaha Hadid, Paris Mayor Anne Hidalgo and Princess Charlene of Monaco in female power dressing exhibition
- Museum in New York tells the story of cosmetics giant Helena Rubinstein in art