The six faces of Lanvin
Katie Trotter | August 8, 2013
LANVIN FEMME WINTER 2013: The advertising campaign, shot by Steven Meisel, with hair and make-up by Pat McGrath and Guido Palau, explores the six sides of a woman's imaginary self. Alber Elbaz cast the model Edie Campbell to play the six different characters, which were so well executed we had to check it was really her in some of the shots!
As for the clothes, there are some fantastic bold prints and swinging cocktail dresses worn with flat brogues and oversized necklaces- all scattered with what can only be described as a hint of irony.
- Fashion notes: 'Perfection' doesn't always equal beauty
- Trend: Summer bouquet
- Guide to dressing from indoors to outdoors
- Celeb speak at Dolce & Gabbana’s Alta Moda
- Dolce & Gabbana convert Capri to couture haven
- Five things to do today: enjoy suhoor at Burger Joint NY UAE and play HintHunt with friends