The six faces of Lanvin
Katie Trotter | August 8, 2013
LANVIN FEMME WINTER 2013: The advertising campaign, shot by Steven Meisel, with hair and make-up by Pat McGrath and Guido Palau, explores the six sides of a woman's imaginary self. Alber Elbaz cast the model Edie Campbell to play the six different characters, which were so well executed we had to check it was really her in some of the shots!
As for the clothes, there are some fantastic bold prints and swinging cocktail dresses worn with flat brogues and oversized necklaces- all scattered with what can only be described as a hint of irony.
- Stella McCartney opens second store in Dubai
- Raya Abirached named brand ambassador for IWC Schaffhausen
- Mohammed Al Turki sports Jaeger-LeCoultre at the Abu Dhabi Film Festival
- Items from architect Zaha Hadid, Paris Mayor Anne Hidalgo and Princess Charlene of Monaco in female power dressing exhibition
- Museum in New York tells the story of cosmetics giant Helena Rubinstein in art