The new Louis Vuitton bag
Nadia El Dasher | November 22, 2012
The Louis Vuitton Speedy was released in the 1930s and is one of the French label's most instantly recognisable handbags.
The design, which was made a cult classic by Audrey Hepburn, was given an update with the launch of The Speedy 25 Bandoulière.
The small bag, which now has an added shoulder strap, is now available in store with the brand's Monogram Empreinte – where the calf leather is embossed with an LV monogram.
Dh9,550, Louis Vuitton, Marina Mall, 02 681 2166; Dubai Mall, 04 341 4462 and elsewhere.
- Stella McCartney opens second store in Dubai
- Raya Abirached named brand ambassador for IWC Schaffhausen
- Mohammed Al Turki sports Jaeger-LeCoultre at the Abu Dhabi Film Festival
- Items from architect Zaha Hadid, Paris Mayor Anne Hidalgo and Princess Charlene of Monaco in female power dressing exhibition
- Museum in New York tells the story of cosmetics giant Helena Rubinstein in art