The new Louis Vuitton bag
Nadia El Dasher | November 22, 2012
The Louis Vuitton Speedy was released in the 1930s and is one of the French label's most instantly recognisable handbags.
The design, which was made a cult classic by Audrey Hepburn, was given an update with the launch of The Speedy 25 Bandoulière.
The small bag, which now has an added shoulder strap, is now available in store with the brand's Monogram Empreinte – where the calf leather is embossed with an LV monogram.
Dh9,550, Louis Vuitton, Marina Mall, 02 681 2166; Dubai Mall, 04 341 4462 and elsewhere.
- Celeb speak at Dolce & Gabbana’s Alta Moda
- Dolce & Gabbana convert Capri to couture haven
- Five things to do today: enjoy suhoor at Burger Joint NY UAE and play HintHunt with friends
- Lebanese designer Georges Hobeika takes inspiration from Impressionist painter Claude Monet for latest collection
- What I’ve learnt from attending fashion weeks
- Fashion notes: Channel your inner elegance in a midi length