The new Louis Vuitton bag
Nadia El Dasher | November 22, 2012
The Louis Vuitton Speedy was released in the 1930s and is one of the French label's most instantly recognisable handbags.
The design, which was made a cult classic by Audrey Hepburn, was given an update with the launch of The Speedy 25 Bandoulière.
The small bag, which now has an added shoulder strap, is now available in store with the brand's Monogram Empreinte – where the calf leather is embossed with an LV monogram.
Dh9,550, Louis Vuitton, Marina Mall, 02 681 2166; Dubai Mall, 04 341 4462 and elsewhere.
- Kiehl’s new range promises stronger hair immediately
- Chloé’s ‘Love Story’ headed for the UAE
- How to score a fast fashion deal online at My-wardrobe
- Franca Sozzani, Alberta Ferretti and Roberto Cavalli coming to Vogue Fashion Dubai Experience
- Traditional ‘Prince of Wales check’ given the Thomas Pink treatment
- Top 10 Oscar de la Renta Red Carpet looks:in pictures
- Legendary fashion designer Oscar de la Renta dies at the age of 82
- The celebrities, shows and exhibitions in store at World of Fashion at Dubai’s Mall of the Emirates
- A contest to show off your UAE national pride – in style
- From Hijama to camel-soap: The UAE’s traditional Arabian beauty treatments