The latest Gucci collaboration
Nadia El Dasher | January 8, 2013
Italian fashion house Gucci recently collaborated with Japanese Manga artist, Hirohiko Araki, for a series of global window installations.
The inspiration came from the label's Cruise 2013 collection, designed by Creative Director Frida Giannini, and went on display yesterday at Mall of Emirates and Dubai Mall and today at Villagio Mall, Doha and 360 Mall, Kuwait.
What do you think of the collaboration? Feel free to comment in the box below.
- Home improvements: Hangers make for great flip-flop holders
- Fashion notes: Florals are the pick of next season’s looks
- Boot camp: Must own boots during the winter season
- Miss World 2014 contestants arrive in London – in pictures
- The lowdown on the booming men’s fashion industry
- ‘Time for Islamic couture’