The latest Gucci collaboration
Nadia El Dasher | January 8, 2013
Italian fashion house Gucci recently collaborated with Japanese Manga artist, Hirohiko Araki, for a series of global window installations.
The inspiration came from the label's Cruise 2013 collection, designed by Creative Director Frida Giannini, and went on display yesterday at Mall of Emirates and Dubai Mall and today at Villagio Mall, Doha and 360 Mall, Kuwait.
What do you think of the collaboration? Feel free to comment in the box below.
- Guide to dressing from indoors to outdoors
- Celeb speak at Dolce & Gabbana’s Alta Moda
- Dolce & Gabbana convert Capri to couture haven
- Five things to do today: enjoy suhoor at Burger Joint NY UAE and play HintHunt with friends
- Lebanese designer Georges Hobeika takes inspiration from Impressionist painter Claude Monet for latest collection
- What I’ve learnt from attending fashion weeks