The latest Gucci collaboration
Nadia El Dasher | January 8, 2013
Italian fashion house Gucci recently collaborated with Japanese Manga artist, Hirohiko Araki, for a series of global window installations.
The inspiration came from the label's Cruise 2013 collection, designed by Creative Director Frida Giannini, and went on display yesterday at Mall of Emirates and Dubai Mall and today at Villagio Mall, Doha and 360 Mall, Kuwait.
What do you think of the collaboration? Feel free to comment in the box below.
- Stella McCartney opens second store in Dubai
- Raya Abirached named brand ambassador for IWC Schaffhausen
- Mohammed Al Turki sports Jaeger-LeCoultre at the Abu Dhabi Film Festival
- Items from architect Zaha Hadid, Paris Mayor Anne Hidalgo and Princess Charlene of Monaco in female power dressing exhibition
- Museum in New York tells the story of cosmetics giant Helena Rubinstein in art