Swimwear you'll want to wear
Nadia El Dasher | February 5, 2013
The mention of swimwear sends chills down my spine- the sheer panic of wearing (pretty much) waterproof underwear, in public and in broad daylight is enough to make the best of us flee from pool parties, days at the beach, yacht outings and the like.
However, these clever and comfortable cover ups by Brazilian label Adriana Degreas are our new favourite disguise.
With bang on-trend oversize animals, Navajo prints and pastel tones you can rest assured that you're hitting all the right style notes in the sun.
Available at Harrods, London, www.harrods.com, +44 207 730 1234
Paris Haute Couture Week back with Versace, Armani and more
- Paris Haute Couture Week: Giambattista Valli’s stripes and flowers
- Dubai’s The Emperor 1688 win regional final of the Woolmark Prize
- Paris Haute Couture Week: Schiaparelli’s controlled eccentricity
- S*uce launches new concept store today at The Galleria
- Fashion notes: Separating the hip from the hipsters
- Top 10 Oscar de la Renta Red Carpet looks:in pictures
- Legendary fashion designer Oscar de la Renta dies at the age of 82
- The celebrities, shows and exhibitions in store at World of Fashion at Dubai’s Mall of the Emirates
- A contest to show off your UAE national pride – in style