Swimwear you'll want to wear
Nadia El Dasher | February 5, 2013
The mention of swimwear sends chills down my spine- the sheer panic of wearing (pretty much) waterproof underwear, in public and in broad daylight is enough to make the best of us flee from pool parties, days at the beach, yacht outings and the like.
However, these clever and comfortable cover ups by Brazilian label Adriana Degreas are our new favourite disguise.
With bang on-trend oversize animals, Navajo prints and pastel tones you can rest assured that you're hitting all the right style notes in the sun.
Available at Harrods, London, www.harrods.com, +44 207 730 1234
Paris Haute Couture Week back with Versace, Armani and more
- Paris Haute Couture Week: Giambattista Valli’s stripes and flowers
- Dubai’s The Emperor 1688 win regional final of the Woolmark Prize
- Paris Haute Couture Week: Schiaparelli’s controlled eccentricity
- S*uce launches new concept store today at The Galleria
- Stella McCartney opens second store in Dubai
- Raya Abirached named brand ambassador for IWC Schaffhausen
- Mohammed Al Turki sports Jaeger-LeCoultre at the Abu Dhabi Film Festival
- Items from architect Zaha Hadid, Paris Mayor Anne Hidalgo and Princess Charlene of Monaco in female power dressing exhibition
- Museum in New York tells the story of cosmetics giant Helena Rubinstein in art