S*uce x Deer Dana
Nadia El Dasher | June 5, 2013
New York-based t shirt label, Deer Dana's, latest collaboration is with the UAE's very own S*uce boutique. Former concept store pairings for the brand include the trendy Colette in Paris and Opening Ceremony.
The shirts are not only designed but also produced in New York, their signature being illustrated faces such as Sade, Yves Saint Laurent and Freddie Mercury.
S*uce chose iconic Arabic songstress, Umm Kulthum, for their collaboration- what do you think of it? Let us know in the comment box below.
All shirts are available at S*uce boutiques, Marina Mall, Abu Dhabi, 02 681 8650; Village Mall, Dubai, 04 344 7270; Dubai Mall, 04 339 9696 and elsewhere.
- Kiehl’s new range promises stronger hair immediately
- Chloé’s ‘Love Story’ headed for the UAE
- How to score a fast fashion deal online at My-wardrobe
- Franca Sozzani, Alberta Ferretti and Roberto Cavalli coming to Vogue Fashion Dubai Experience
- Traditional ‘Prince of Wales check’ given the Thomas Pink treatment
- Top 10 Oscar de la Renta Red Carpet looks:in pictures
- Legendary fashion designer Oscar de la Renta dies at the age of 82
- The celebrities, shows and exhibitions in store at World of Fashion at Dubai’s Mall of the Emirates
- A contest to show off your UAE national pride – in style
- From Hijama to camel-soap: The UAE’s traditional Arabian beauty treatments