S*uce x Deer Dana
Nadia El Dasher | June 5, 2013
New York-based t shirt label, Deer Dana's, latest collaboration is with the UAE's very own S*uce boutique. Former concept store pairings for the brand include the trendy Colette in Paris and Opening Ceremony.
The shirts are not only designed but also produced in New York, their signature being illustrated faces such as Sade, Yves Saint Laurent and Freddie Mercury.
S*uce chose iconic Arabic songstress, Umm Kulthum, for their collaboration- what do you think of it? Let us know in the comment box below.
All shirts are available at S*uce boutiques, Marina Mall, Abu Dhabi, 02 681 8650; Village Mall, Dubai, 04 344 7270; Dubai Mall, 04 339 9696 and elsewhere.
- Stella McCartney opens second store in Dubai
- Raya Abirached named brand ambassador for IWC Schaffhausen
- Mohammed Al Turki sports Jaeger-LeCoultre at the Abu Dhabi Film Festival
- Items from architect Zaha Hadid, Paris Mayor Anne Hidalgo and Princess Charlene of Monaco in female power dressing exhibition
- Museum in New York tells the story of cosmetics giant Helena Rubinstein in art